Our team is turning the world’s waste into resource, through the development AI-based sensors that identify and sort a wide range of recyclables. By combining the sensors with automated sorting systems, Recycleye is transforming the economics behind the $2.5 trillion global waste recycling industry. Today, only 9% of waste is recycled (OECD), join Recycleye and you will be changing that!
Founded three years ago, Recycleye has experienced extremely fast growth and now has systems deployed in England, Ireland, Scotland, France, Belgium, Germany, Australia and the US. Our values are empowerment, inclusivity and perseverance and we work as a team to succeed.
We are looking for a Head of Sales to lead our busy commercial team and help us continue our growth. This is a key role for Recycleye, in which a high-performing sales professional will define the sales strategy, refine our internal processes and spearhead the company’s rapid expansions into the European market. You will build solid foundations that establish good cooperation with deployment/integrator partners and clients ranging from small (family-owned businesses with one facility) to large (publicly traded businesses with +100 facilities) industrial waste management companies.
What will be your role?
- Strong ability to influence adoption of Recycleye technology in client organisations.
- Support, train and coach the sales team.
- Define and execute a strategy for the sales team.
- Build long-term relationships with senior leadership and key influences in large customer accounts, provide technical consultation and advice on how Recycleye products fit within their processes (average 6-month sales cycle).
- Coordinate with internal teams in order to further improve Recycleye’s offering and client experience based on client feedback, monitoring of performance and overall satisfaction.
- Develop new and creative ways of improving Recycleye’s sales flow: initial outreach, prospection, contract negotiations, onboarding, servicing and upselling.
- Initiate and negotiate collaborations with new deployment partners and integrators across various geographies.
- Collaborate with Recycleye’s partners in each territory to develop new business in a joint team selling approach.
- +10 years of B2B sales experience in industry with long sale cycles.
- Excellent communicator with ability to build relationships at all levels across an organisation.
- High-level of motivation with a structured, results-driven approach.
- Proficiency in English and one other language preferred (either French, Spanish, Italian or German).
- Demonstrated willingness to learn by listening to client needs, researching industry trends and internal communications.
- Ability to regularly travel through Europe at short notice to client and partner sites and headquarters.
- Finds it challenging to explore and fully build up new markets.
- Analytical thinker, able to implement a structured approach.
We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So even if you don't tick every box of the listed requirements, but are passionate about learning new things, eager to join our mission, and think you could be a great addition to our team, we'd love to hear from you.
- Excellent salary, depending on knowledge and experience
- Shares in the company
- Progression: We are growing rapidly and you are expected to grow with the company as we scale
- Unlimited holiday
- Plenty of opportunities for training and personal development
- Healthcare coverage