MindGym use the latest behavioural science to transform the performance of companies and the lives of people who work in them. But don’t take our word for it. Since we started MindGym, we’ve partnered with over half the FTSE 100 and S&P 100, equipping them with an all-important human advantage.
We’re growing rapidly and have successfully floated on the London Stock Exchange. This is just the start. We have a bold vision to redefine how companies and individuals flourish, and so disrupt the market for behavioural change.
MindGym was born around a kitchen table in 2000. Since those early chain-tea-drinking sessions, we’ve worked with most of the world’s top 500 companies. We’ve inspired and transformed the performance of over three million people. And we’ve published four books, including an international best-seller. We’ve left the kitchen table, but we’ve never lost our hunger.
A bit about what we do
We have a whole host of products, each designed by MindGym’s team of behavioural scientists and creatives. And everything we offer - be it an app for first-time managers or our bite-size learning programmes - makes positive change.
Our people make us who we are, and we are committed to every part of their professional journey (plus their feel-good journey, which is why we have monthly massages, free brekkie, gym subsidy, yoga workouts, fizz Fridays and a generous bonus scheme).
We're looking for people who can change hearts and minds. If you're determined to use smart ideas to make a difference, we want to hear from you.
We’re looking for a Brand Designer who can craft awe-inspiring assets that make a splash with prospective and current customers! You’ll be joining MindGym’s fast-growing marketing team, working with other talented designers, campaign managers and copywriters who are passionate about the brand and our mission.
Your creative will help drive greater engagement across our marketing channels. And you’ll be creating new templates and branded assets to help roll out and apply our completely new look and feel.
Working with your marketing colleagues in the UK and US you’ll have the opportunity to bring the brand to life through a range of digital and print assets. This includes collateral such whitepapers, e-books, video, animation, infographics, PowerPoint presentations, social content, emails, landing pages and merchandise.
Your work will be varied, from advising on the right tactic and tools to get our ideas and content to our target, to working with executives to crystallise an idea into a creative presentation or editing videos to make the content more shareable.
You’ll combine incisive ideas with granular attention to detail to create designs that not only look great but communicate the concepts at the core of our business, helping to drive continuous growth.
What you'll be proud of achieving in 2023/24:
- You've taken ownership of translating and expanding our new brand guidelines across website, marketing campaigns, sales collateral, events, and social channels
- There’s a clear, consistent, tone and visual style guide applied to all our existing materials, and it’s clear you’ve taken it to a higher level having impacted on and embedded our new brand guidelines
- You've managed several design-led projects from start to finish
- We’re still exploring and extending the visual identity, but your impact is clear in the library of assets and clarity of tone and style
- And you’ve added to your portfolio too, with new design concepts that inspire through creativity and flawless execution
- You’re delivering digital assets that we can show have a tangible impact on the success of the business, including driving brand awareness, web traffic and leads
- Proven experience of taking designs from concept to completion: working directly for a brand, at a brand consultancy, design, or advertising agency
- Strong creative thinking and the ability to create simple, engaging designs that will delight our clients
- An agile, multi-tasking work style – you’re used to working on multiple projects, developing different creative plans simultaneously, often directly with executives.
- Confident and persuasive communication skills, experienced at simplifying a brief, gathering insights, and finding the right creative solution
- Experience designing in the digital world, the Adobe Creative Suite, and the Microsoft Office 365 Suite (especially PowerPoint)
- A good knowledge working with motion design and film editing is a plus
Working at MindGym
We want people to do their best work every day and that's why we ensure everyone at MindGym works in an environment that challenges them to be their best, while maintaining a strong sense of wellbeing.
MindGym is committed to diversity and inclusion. We offer equal employment opportunities to all applicants regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, religious beliefs, marital or parental status.
We support flexible working arrangements for all roles unless operational requirements prevent otherwise. We are committed to providing a working environment where everyone's individuality and unique contributions are recognised, valued, and respected.