First and foremost, if you are after another ‘run of the mill’ UK Sales Manager job then stop reading now! If instead you want to be part of a vibrant team, make a real difference to the planet, be engaged and challenged every day on some incredible carbon offsetting projects then read on.
Your duties will include designing strategic sales plans, opening doors to key decision makers in tier one Developers and Architects, closing big ticket sales and staying ahead of competition. In addition to being an excellent communicator, our ideal candidate must also demonstrate exceptional negotiation and leadership skills.
What are my responsibilities?
• Design and implement strategic plans to reach commercial and domestic sales targets
• Open doors to tier 1 Developers & Architectural firms
• Identify and tap opportunities resulting from government funding for large-scale public sector projects
• Cultivate lasting relationships with customers to grow customer loyalty
• Take full responsibility for weekly, monthly and quarterly sales objectives
• Work with customers to better understand their business needs and goals
• Assess costs, competition, and supply and demand to identify high margin opportunities
• Forecast sales volume and profit for current and new products
• Manage and grow internal and external sales team
• Undertake strategic CPD presentations and talks
Life at Mesh?
· Competitive salary
· Comprehensive commission structure
· Bonuses scheme
· Unlimited holiday days
· Flexible working week
· Fantastic company culture, we’re a certified B-Corp, we walk the walk