We are seeking an Operations Manager to support our Operations Director in the planning and execution of day-to-day operations at Mesh Energy.
The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing and coordinating project delivery within the operations team (Building Performance and M&E), communicating with team members to overcome project challenges and effectively manage resources.
Success in the position will be reflected in the meeting and exceeding of team KPI’s, balanced with output metrics and staff retention rates, as well as a high level of employee engagement & cohesion within the operations team.
The Operations Manager role is crucial in helping Mesh Energy rapidly grow and continue to provide quality independent, holistic and intelligent low energy project advice to architects, developers and private clients. The position would be ideal for a Project or Operations Manager from the Building Services or Sustainability sectors, that’s looking to take a step into senior management with an already established team.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Collaborate with the Operations Director to develop and implement operational strategies to reach commercial and domestic productivity and output targets.
- Manage and lead the Operations team to ensure effective and efficient use of resources to meet KPI targets and customer requirements.
- Manage & maintain input into operational invoicing & cashflow projections.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with sales team, suppliers, customers, and other stakeholders to enhance operational performance.
- Working with team to forecast staff and equipment resourcing needs, resolving workplace conflict & project/client issues.
- Assisting with recruitment alongside team leads.
- Focus on improving operational efficiency when working with customers.
- Strong leadership and team management skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills.
- Proven project management skills.
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience in construction, sustainability, or energy industries.