PERMANENT, FULL-TIME ROLE
Remote with offices in Brighton, Manchester and Nottingham.
THRIVE has taken the learning technologies industry by storm with an all-in-one learning and skills platform that modern organisations recognise as an essential business tool that will ensure L&D teams get a seat at the table.
We make development, agile, social and learner-led by recognising the needs of each learner and creating a consumer-grade experience.This is the perfect time to join us if you want to carve out a role with amazing future opportunities as we continue to expand our reach globally. And we’ve got all the tools you need for you to shape and grow this opportunity so what are you waiting for? If you’re ambitious, take great pride in your work and have a solid background in growing and managing partners, we’d love to hear from you.
ABOUT THIS ROLEWe are growing our partner ecosystem and are looking for an experienced Partner Success Manager to build out this facility globally. Our partners currently re-sell both our content and platform solutions. This exciting role means you will be managing and growing your own revenue stream and growing our Partnerships to ensure other organisations have access to our award winning solutions across the globe. As well as helping existing partners a key role will be to form alliances with other technology partners to help provide a more integrated solution for our customers.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES Identifying new partners for THRIVE with direction from the leadership team
- Handles initial discussions with new partners, including providing an overview of THRIVE and our products and the value of partnering with us
- Will ensure all new partners complete our partner onboarding process
- The Partner manager will define this process and standards within 60 days of hire
- Develop a partner development "playbook" to activate and grow existing partners within 90 days of hire
- Will work with assigned existing partners to execute the partner development playbook
- Run regular sales pipeline meetings with partners to assess performance
- The Partner Manager will have a specific goal for new partner development and first year contracts associated with each new partner
- Regularly reports on performance of assigned goals.
- You will be someone who:3+ years in the learning technology industry
- Experience of onboarding and enabling partners to market and introduce products to specific markets
- Can plan and manage QBRs for each partner, setting KPIs and managing expectations
- Can take ownership of feature updates and all partner communications
- Can demonstrate how they have grown and managed pipelines
- Has a good understanding of commercial contracts
- Is an articulate, ambitious human, who loves being a team player with exceptional communication skills and a proactive approach to work.
WHAT YOU’LL GETIt’s no secret that fast-growing SaaS businesses are one of the most exciting places to start your career, and Thrive is no exception. Our team thinks differently to other businesses and we offer our employees something different, too. We’re all about trust, autonomy and doing the right thing, and we’re proud of the benefits we offer to our team. You’ll receive:A competitive base salary with a realistic commission structure
- Unlimited annual holiday. You did read that right!
- Flexible working hours
- Modern and lively offices with a fantastic culture
- Unbeatable THRIVE social events.