*this role is open to remote working within the UK. Successful candidates will be required to travel to their closest UNiDAYS campus (London or Nottingham) on occasion.
The role in a nutshell
We're looking for a Senior Salesforce Administrator to join our newly formed commercial operations team. UNiDAYS has leveraged Salesforce CRM for several years and is about to kick-off a project to better integrate the tool into other systems and processes across the organization. These are exciting times for the business, and you’ll have the opportunity to work with a Salesforce consultant and external Salesforce development resources to shape how we work with the Salesforce platform and unlock greater value.
Day to day responsibilities
- You’ll be our 'go-to’ person for Salesforce, supporting various departments including commercial, finance, legal, customer service, production and operations across UNiDAYS.
- You will build workflows and solutions in Salesforce.com and associated systems that support business requirements and processes, including dashboards reports and analytics.
- Partner with other internal teams, requirement gathering, create, prioritize and deliver the Salesforce roadmap.
- Translating business requirements into logical Salesforce technical designs.
- Partnering with our external Salesforce development resources to deliver a roadmap.
- Administer Core Salesforce CRM platform, including support, maintenance, permissions, and licensing.
- Manage data monitoring processes, reporting and KPIs to maintain accuracy and reliability of customer data
- Update, implement and communicate our data management principles for customer data, including capture, storage, processing and sharing
- Provide Salesforce system maintenance, configuration, enhancements, and upgrades, reviewing and releasing performance updates to security, business logic, and usability.
- Create scheduled quality checks to ensure data integrity and accuracy of accounts, contacts and monitor neglected or duplicated leads and opportunities.
- Proactively manage and improve partner data quality
- Data monitoring and evaluation of quality against agreed standards
- Collaboration with other teams to implement policies and procedures on data quality
- Agree and implement data cleansing rules.
- Create Salesforce process documents, training material, and data structure lists.
- Implement training plans for end-users and gather feedback or requirements. Create internal content and tutorials to enable internal teams to be able to self-service.
- Manage user licenses, profiles, and update security permissions and system security levels.
What we need from you
Who You Are
- Commercially and operationally minded. You’ll understand how to work effectively with the commercial and other business support teams. Finding the right balance between gathering the data / approvals required and creating an efficient user experience.
- Bias towards simple and effective. You’ll have the ability to understand user stories and translate them into simple and effective flows. You are looking for opportunities to remove unnecessary steps and complexity.
- High levels of empathy. Ability to effectively communicate and influence stakeholders. Finding solutions with broad business benefits.
- Pragmatic approach. You balance the need to build a scalable process whilst supporting the current business needs and enabling the commercial team.
- You’ll be an excellent problem solver, approaching all scenarios logically and communicating effectively.
What You Have Done
- You’re a certified Salesforce Administrator with extensive experience.
- You’ll have a track record of success in transforming an under leveraged Salesforce instance, to one that delivers efficient working processes and business insights.
- Experience leveraging Salesforce to track and enable other internal teams. Engaging the relevant teams at the correct point in the sales process ie: Legal, Finance, Data and other support teams.
- Salesforce Sales Cloud, Conga, Docusign, experience of working with Salesforce Flows and Validation experience essential.
- CPQ experience is highly advantageous.
- Deep commercial knowledge and experience working as a Salesforce Administrator ideally gained within a B2B media, technology or SaaS industry
- Track record of success in driving adoption of the Salesforce tool across respective internal teams. Understanding blockers to adoption and proactively working with teams to find solutions.
- You’ll understand how to translate Salesforce data into reporting and dashboards that create insights and enable departments to make more informed decisions.
- Advanced Usage of Salesforce Data Management Tools and Microsoft Excel
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with a hands-on approach and demonstrated ability to multi-task and think creatively.
- Experience applying Agile principles to your work
- Excellent verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate clearly, effectively and appropriately with colleagues at all levels
We've accomplished a lot since we started in 2011, but in many ways, this is just the beginning. This is the chance for you to get in on ground zero. An opportunity to make a difference within the business with global reach. We are the world’s largest Student Affinity Network, with over 22 million verified members in 115 markets including the US, UK, Germany, India, Canada and Australia. We work with 800 of the world’s biggest brands globally, taking their products and services into the hearts and minds of tomorrow’s professionals, delivering engagement, building affinity and sales. You’ll also be working for a Great Place to Work CertifiedTM company who have been recognised on the UK’s Best WorkplacesTM for Wellbeing and UK's Best Workplaces for Women 2022 list. To find out more about our workplace initiatives, see our UK exclusive case study with Great Place to Work and be sure to visit our profile for more information.
We offer a fast paced, fun & social working environment where you can truly make an impact. We believe that work should enhance and complement your life which is why we leave it up to you to decide where you work. You can choose to work from your assigned campus (either Nottingham or London) or from home, whatever works best for your individual needs. Your manager may request you attend team meet ups at your campus but other than that it is up to you! We work hard at UNiDAYS, but we also believe in fair compensation for hard work. That's why we're pleased to offer all employees full access to our comprehensive benefits package.
Our perks include:
- 25 days holiday per year increasing with length of service, plus flexible bank holidays
- Competitive salaries
- 4pm finishes every Friday
- Company bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Private health insurance (Vitality)
- Income protection policy
- Life assurance policy
- Employee Assistance Program
- Enhanced parental leave pay
- Core hours with flexibility around how/when you manage your time
- Regular team building activities
- The latest tech and hardware will be supplied from day one
- Good Vibes Program: we know we’ve all had to adapt to new ways of working and UNiDAYS has always taken pride in the community we’ve created in the office but we’re just as committed to creating an innovative approach to fostering connections and improving engagement outside of the office! We want to boost your remote working experience so think virtual parties, pottery classes, wellness classes and guest speakers just to name a few!
- Support for home working for all new team members. We will help assess your home set up and you can expense £150 towards any additional furniture you may need to be safe and comfortable when working from home
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.