Your passport to more.
Yayem is a digital membership that unlocks access to people, experiences and spaces in global cities; making the world feel limitless and like home.
With hundreds of paying members around the world, Yayem will redefine work and play for millions of highly skilled urbanites navigating this "office light" era. Our members are ambitious, curious, caring and fun, typically entrepreneurs, professionals and creatives who see the world as their oyster. Our Yayem app is their passport to more:
- Em - a modern-day concierge
- Personalized intros to incredible global members representing +60 countries
- Exceptional experiences: secret dinners, nature, global trips and more
- Enchanting spaces around the world
The sky's the limit for our team, led by 2 early Uber executives with complementary skills and ambitions to capture a multi-trillion TAM spanning travel, experience and the future of work.
Become a global member: join.yayem.co
Our roles are as varied as our challenges: product and engineering, growth/marketing, international expansion, experience curation. Our team is the most diverse in the industry and we are committed to a fun workplace. We recently closed a pre seed round, with an enviable cast of angel investors and advisors.
We are recruiting our Community Manager for London. You will work closely with our global team to engage, surprise and delight our members throughout the city. You will make an instant and lasting impact and lay the ground for our global expansion in 2023.
- Lead overall community management and engagement direction
- Curate all our programming, work and play, from ideation to execution
- Build the Yayem brand and member value proposition in London
- Source and negotiate new perks and benefits with lifestyle providers
- Drive local member acquisition and engagement efforts
- Find opportunities to raise our profile via virtual and local activation
- Manage all aspects of community success - online and offline
- Articulate social and professional relevance for our London members
- Drive and execute multi channel engagement (Whatsapp, social, email, IRL)
- Work with our central team on global membership
- Be the engine of innovation and success for our member operations
- Shape the playbook that will spearhead our international expansion
- Passionate about communities
- Living and breathing London
- Aligned with our values
- A bundle of energy and creativity
- Able to mix and mingle with all walks of life
- Fluent in English, additional languages a plus
- A startup mindset, you brainstorm new ideas and make them a reality
- A track record (+/- 2 years) in community building
- Expert knowledge of London - its pulse, fabric, uniqueness
- No nonsense, problem-solving skills
- Positive, can do leadership
- Excellent social media know-how
- Great mentorship and career growth
- Exposure to our family of advisers and investors
- Competitive pay plus stock options, with significant upside
- Everyday fun and outstanding membership perks
Yayem is an equal opportunity workplace. Our team is the industry’s most diverse and we thrive in inclusive environments that mirror the rich tapestry of our cities.