Your passport to more.
Yayem is a digital membership that unlocks access to people, experiences and spaces in global cities; making the world feel limitless and like home.
With hundreds of paying members around the world, Yayem will redefine work and play for millions of highly skilled urbanites navigating this "office light" era. Our members are ambitious, curious, caring and fun, typically entrepreneurs, professionals and creatives who see the world as their oyster. Our Yayem app is their passport to more:
- Em - a modern-day concierge
- Personalized intros to incredible global members representing +60 countries
- Exceptional experiences: secret dinners, nature, global trips and more
- Enchanting spaces around the world
The sky's the limit for our team, led by 2 early Uber executives with complementary skills and ambitions to capture a multi-trillion TAM spanning travel, experience and the future of work.
Become a global member: join.yayem.co
Our roles are as varied as our challenges: product and engineering, growth/marketing, international expansion, experience curation. Our team is the most diverse in the industry and we are committed to a fun workplace. We recently closed a pre seed round, with an enviable cast of angel investors and advisors.
We are recruiting a CRM manager to execute key lifecycle & ad hoc campaigns, and to assist with the long term CRM strategy for the business. You will report into our VP of Engagement & Customer Success, and collaborate closely with local and global teams to engage our active member base.
- Lead creation and execution of campaigns that deliver against business goals
- Be involved in briefs and project kick-offs to architect solutions accurately before building
- Handle the intake and prioritization of campaigns across local markets and central teams
- Use marketing automation tools (Braze) to develop & execute transactional, promotional, and informational content strategies to engage & retain users
- Manage ongoing data integrity and data hygiene tasks
- Be the voice of the customer for the business, always thinking about what’s best for our member base
- Manage & iterate on customer segmentation & channel mix as the business scales
- Be comfortable with experimentation, executing against a test & learn strategy
- Become a company wide advocate for our unique tone of voice, ensuring it is reflected across all outgoing comms
- Establish, report on, and improve critical metrics for all campaigns/communications
- Communicate and coordinate status updates, launch confirmations, etas, blockers, and campaign results
- Ideally be located in Mexico City (note: this is a hybrid role with some WFH and some work from our new space in the city)
- A great attitude, a ton of energy, even more curiosity, and a startup mindset - you’re able to work fast & iterate
- Experience using powerful ESP solutions - ideally Braze
- 1-2 years’ CRM experience
- Killer organisational skills, capable of managing multiple projects & stakeholders at the same time
- Basic copywriting skills (in English), able to write emails and proof others’ work (note: there will be addl copy resource)
- A strong data mindset and no nonsense, problem-solving skills
- Nice to have: other digital marketing experience inc. SEO, social, influencer marketing, paid media growth hacking, etc.); basic graphic design skills
- Great mentorship and career growth
- Exposure to our family of advisers and investors
- Work and play your way from any of our spaces
- Competitive pay plus stock options, with significant upside
- A super fun, small team with a big emphasis on culture
Yayem is an equal opportunity workplace. Our team is the industry’s most diverse and we thrive in inclusive environments that mirror the rich tapestry of our cities.