Location: Home with 1 or 2 days per week in Waterloo, London
Start date: From January 2023
Post type: Permanent,4/5 days per week
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 pa + commission
Application deadline: Rolling deadline
Can you make a difference to the lives of thousands of young people? Do you want to develop your career within a multi-award winning social enterprise?
What We Do
Our mission is to provide mental help to everyone, everywhere.Tellmi is a multi-award winning fully moderated, anonymous, mental help app predominantly for young people aged 11-25. Tellmi safely enables young people to talk about difficult things and encourages them to help themselves, by helping each other. Beneath an engaging peer to peer social media feed, Tellmi integrates the latest psychological research to promote the development of protective factors such as emotional resilience, empathy, social skills, stress management and coping techniques. To fund the running costs of Tellmi we sell a variety of linked services to schools, universities, businesses and the NHS.
Fundamental to the growth and ultimate success of Tellmi, the Partnership Manager is responsible for the full sales cycle from prospecting to closing new business opportunities within their territory. As with all sales roles success is measured by achieving/exceeding new revenue targets set quarterly which will drive the growth of the business, ensure it is sustainable, and allow more young people to receive better quality support through continual reinvestment into the service.
- Building a predictable new business pipeline and achieving/exceeding quarterly individual revenue targets as specified by the Commercial Director.
- Build your own strategy to target your territories in the best way.
- Researching and prospecting for new clients using a variety of methods including but not limited to events, e-shots, social media, LinkedIn, cold calling, etc.
- Supporting the marketing team in the creation and development of marketing materials required for your territory.
- Being an industry thought leader in the youth mental health space who can network/build relationships with ease.
- Demoing the service to new prospects.
- Preparing quotes and business cases for new prospects.
- Liaising with and influencing a number of stakeholders in various roles with the organisation you’re selling to.
- Negotiating and closing new opportunities.
- Contract negotiation and due diligence processing where necessary.
- Ensuring all record keeping is up to date at all times using company CRM systems.
- Creation of personal forecasting reports delivered to wider team as updates.
- Become a role model to the wider team and foster a coaching culture internally.
- Hold team members to account against collective and company targets.
- Other duties as assigned.
Essential skills and qualities
- Motivated by purpose, and highly passionate about improving the mental health of young people.
- Confident, assertive and well-mannered but never abrasive or pushy.
- A team player who is willing to be brave, to try and not be scared to fail.
- Ambition and determination to learn, grow and succeed.
- A real ‘people person’ – Talkative, friendly, curious etc.
- Strong sense of ownership and pride in performance and its impact on the team’s success.
- Demonstrate how to challenge constructively and how to be challenged in support of the Tellmi objectives.
- High levels of ambition both personally and professionally.
What We Offer
- Direct impact on our mission to improve the health and happiness of young people.
- Work alongside a highly creative and ambitious team.
- Performance reviews and opportunities to develop oneself in a multitude of different areas.
- Training in offering peer support and the option to train as a moderator.
- A rare chance to work in a tech focused social enterprise which would highly benefit anyone with ambitions to become more entrepreneurial.
Working Hours, Location and Travel
- You have the option to work remotely but will come in to work from our London office, near Waterloo, at least 1 or 2 days a week.
- Internal meetings take place either at our office near Waterloo, London or Spitalfields, London.
- Expenses will be covered other than commuting to and from our offices.