Marketing Communications Manager
Edit deliver data solutions, customer acquisition and retention campaigns for some of the world’s most recognised brands, including Jaguar Land Rover, Shell, Tesco Bank, and The British Heart Foundation. With bespoke planning, campaign delivery, data strategy, and our technology expertise, our teams navigate Clients’ needs to find the right solutions for their business.
We are a B-Corp certified business, meaning we meet the highest verified standards of environmental performance, transparency and accountability. We’re also a proud member of Ecologi, allowing us to fund climate projects and carbon offset our Editor’s footprint. You can find out more about our journey here.
Our benefits include enhanced employer pension contributions, life assurance, wellness reward programmes, critical illness cover, private healthcare, and many others. We embrace an environment that's fun, supportive, and nurtures curiosity, and provide a hybrid flexible working environment for our Editors.
We are inclusive and actively celebrate diversity, so welcome all applications regardless of age, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, marriage and civil partnerships or disability (please let us know if you require assistance at any stage to accommodate your needs by dropping an email to firstname.lastname@example.org).
The Purpose of the Role
To work with the Head of Marketing and Demand to plan and execute a multi-channel marketing communications plan which delivers relevant messages to market and presents our brands in the best possible light to clients, partners, prospects and employees.
How will you spend your time
- Develop and execute a results-driven, multi-platform communications strategy and plan in-line with corporate and brand direction across our three brands
- Develop persona-driven messaging to support brand development
- Define and deliver an effective content and PR plan to drive brand awareness and ensure our brands receive strong coverage across industry publications and forums, working closely with our PR agency
- Production of events, including webinars, roundtables, and networking socials
- Delivery of Edit’s brand development ensuring all brand assets are up to date, reflective of the business and are well organised for wider business usage
- Creation and submission of award entries including required multi-media assets
It’s important that you are experienced in
- Highly literate and numerate, with good attention to detail
- Up-to-date knowledge of marketing best practice and an eye for creative marketing opportunities
- Strong understanding of effective Content, PR, and Marketing Communications
- High standards, taking pride in quality output
- Tech savvy and able to utilise technology to innovate and drive efficiency
The Recruitment Process
We will review all applications and reach out to arrange an informal 30-minute chat to talk about you and tell you more about Edit.
This will be followed by a 2nd stage interview with the Hiring Team. In some circumstances we will change the process to accommodate the type of role we are recruiting.
We like to keep it simple and aim to complete the process within a few weeks’ time. We will keep you updated throughout the process.
What you need to do next
Please note, you don’t have to have it all to be a great fit - you may even teach us
something about what we should be looking for!
If you are passionate about this opportunity and great at what you do, then we would love to hear from you! Simply click the 'Apply' button or for further information, contact our People Team on email@example.com.