Feast It is using technology to build a better global events industry.
We’ve built a curated platform connecting the best suppliers to the most exciting events, from dinner parties for 20, right up to the UK’s biggest festivals. We are driven by a belief that every event deserves incredible food, drink and entertainment and we are building the technology to unlock that for everyone.
We’ve brought together an incredible community of the nation’s finest event suppliers, from independent photographers, mixologists and florists, to the finest chefs and restaurants in the world such as Nobu, Bao, and Honest Burger, now bookable for any event through Feast It.
Our clients include everyone from Amazon, Nike and London Pride, to Tom Cruise, Star Wars and Taylor Swift. We have seen nothing but rapid growth and raised a significant round of funding at the end of last year, and have been featured in many major publications including; The Guardian, The Times, Techcrunch, The FT. Further, we have been named in the top 15 in Tempo’s 50 Best Places to Work.
Overall we have also attracted around £15m in funding over multiple rounds from some of the UK’s finest investors including Tim Score (Chairman of British Land), MAHR Projects, Ascension Ventures, Guy Berryman (member of Coldplay) and Richard Pennycook (Chairman of On The Beach and Boparen, former THG Chair) who has joined us as Chair.
We are looking for a Product Designer Lead to come and join the Product & Design team on the next part of our journey.
You'll be reporting into our Product Director and take a lead role with our other Product Designers. Working outside of our squads setup, you’ll be responsible for growing the product design culture & process across multiple teams and ensuring each team has the right level of design contribution.
We are passionate about equal opportunities and improving the tech industry for the better, so if you are from an underrepresented background then we would particularly love to hear from you.
- Work closely with our Product Director, CTO and the wider team to improve our discovery & delivery practices.
- Bring the company & product vision into design and champion a design-centric vision for how we achieve our goals. Be the face of that vision to the rest of the business.
- Nurturing product designers across multiple squads, ensuring each squad’s design culture & outcomes are the best they can be
- Improve the design function, including maintaining our design system and always advocating for high standards and best practise
- Become an expert in our users, personas, their journeys and their problems. Help run user research and workshops using a variety of tools and methods and use the insights to influence product decisions
- Use data and qualitative feedback from users to guide problem-solving
- Present designs to stakeholders amongst the wider business, and review feedback
- You have experience managing & developing product designers
- You're curious and always on the hunt for problems to solve
- You have advanced Figma skills - including maintaining design systems, building prototypes and handing off designs to engineering
- Your UI design skills are exceptional - including knowledge and application of accessibility, interaction design principles, composition, attention to detail
- You have an empathetic human-centred approach to product design - you advocate for the needs of the user and seek to create solutions to their problems
- You have strong knowledge on best practices for UX, including mobile and accessibility
- Bonus: you have skills in brand & marketing design, illustration & motion design
- 25 days Holidays + Bank Holidays
- Hybrid working policy with a working from home budget
- Over & Above monthly award (£100 restaurant voucher)
- Learning and development budget
- Regular companywide & departmental socials
- Partnership with Mintago - enhanced pension and financial support
- Generous option awards
- Cycle to work scheme
- Invites and ticket to food and event industry events
- Significant discounts at London’s best restaurants and bars
- A great parental leave policy
- We are a climate positive workforce through our partner Ecologi
- A top of the range Macbook to work on