As the Director of Product Marketing at WiredScore, you will be responsible for positioning and communicating the value of our products to our clients and setting and delivering the go-to-market strategy for them, working within the Global Product team. We need a leader who knows what good looks like and can deliver it at WiredScore, and in time, build a team around you to execute.
Reporting to the Global Director of Product, you will work with the Product Managers, as well as the GTM teams (marketing, business development and client success) to set and execute strategies to ensure our potential clients know, understand, and want to buy our products again and again.
WiredScore is one of the world's leading building certification companies. We work with the world’s top landlords, agents, and tenants to assess & promote buildings with great technology offerings.
Today, we certify >750m square feet of real estate, for >900 clients in buildings used by over 8m people across 27 countries.
Technology and digital connectivity is vital to the way we live and work, which is why WiredScore’s mission is to make the world’s buildings smarter and better connected, to enable a more collaborative, innovative and dynamic future
Our product team and product suite are expanding to meet the needs of our customers and our rapidly growing business. Our products today comprise building certifications (WiredScore (Office), SmartScore (Office), and WiredScore (Home)), tech solution provider accreditation (Accredited Solutions), as well as a 3rd party accredited professionals network
About the Role
As the Director of Product Marketing at WiredScore you will…
- Own the GTM strategy for our products, setting the priorities, positioning and key activities, and creating the enablement materials for both product launches and BAU sales.
- Own the value proposition, positioning, messaging, and all collateral for WiredScore’s product lines, supporting the GTM teams with sales enablement materials and setting the framework for value-driven pricing globally
- Refine and own our Ideal Client Profile and key product personas, ensuring we are delivering value at each stage of the client lifecycle.
- Own and execute competitor research and analysis.
- Develop a regular comms plan that communicates product value, updates, new features and deliverables to WiredScore clients and communities
- Work closely with other GTM teams (CS, BD and Marketing) to ensure our products are being communicated about consistently
You are a great fit for this role if you have some or all of the following:
… although we’re looking for the right person not the perfect CV - so if you think your experience doesn’t quite match the below, we’d still love to hear from you
- 8+ years of experience working in Product Marketing or solution marketing for an enterprise sales or SaaS company
- Experience of building and leading a team
- Portfolio of impactful marketing content, sales enablement materials and a history of creating successful product marketing programs.
- Experience presenting at conferences/seminars and customer engagements
- A clear passion for product marketing and a good understanding of the full marketing mix
- Experience in bringing products to the market (GTM). A bonus if in tech and/or B2B.
- Experience in briefing and managing complex projects with agencies and freelancers
- Proven ability to manage, coordinate and influence cross-functional teams
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Has a strong eye for detail and a passion for getting things right
- An ability to speak passionately about their work and communicate it with clarity
- Is a self-starter with excellent time management skills
What we Offer
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays and Christmas and New Year office closure
- Flexible hybrid working & 1 Work From Anywhere week per quarter
- Remote working budget to support your home office environment
- Health insurance cover and income protection
- Automatic enrolment into a 4% matched pension scheme with opportunity to increase personal contributions
- Enhanced parental leave
- Monthly internet stipend of $15
- Annual wellbeing budget of $500
- Annual learning and development budget of $1000
- Annual company retreat
- Strong Corporate Social Responsibility Commitments - we are awaiting certification as a B-Corp and have an annual volunteering day
Diversity & Inclusion
We are proud of the culture at WiredScore. We love working together and believe that maintaining a diverse, inclusive and supportive environment is critical for individual and collective success. WiredScore therefore celebrates and supports diversity for the benefit of our employees, our business, and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and a workplace which thrives on the diversity and inclusion of everyone in the team.
Disabilities are not a barrier to employment at WiredScore.