At WiredScore, we’re on a mission to make the world's buildings smarter, and better connected. Because we believe that everyone should be empowered by technology, wherever they are.
A champion of cutting-edge technology in real estate, WiredScore assesses, certifies, and improves digital connectivity and smart technology in homes and offices on a global scale, ensuring that buildings provide the best-in-class infrastructure that businesses and individuals require to thrive.
Founded in 2013, WiredScore is backed by renowned investors like Beringea, Fifth Wall and Bessemer Venture Partners. We have hubs in New York, London, Paris, Berlin, and Singapore. To date, we have empowered over 8 million people in 36 countries. Join us in making the world’s buildings smarter and better connected.
About the Role
As Salesforce Developer you will be joining our Revenue Operations team, reporting to the Director of Revenue Operations. This is an exciting opportunity as we’ve recently purchased a new SFDC org and are in the process of a re-factor and migration from our old system to this new one!
The SFDC Developer will play a key role in the system architecture and technical capabilities. We are looking for someone with both the technical skills and vision for how this new system will be built to grow with WiredScore over the coming years.
- Build and support new and existing Salesforce applications using technologies such as Apex and Lightning Web Component to leverage the full capabilities of the Salesforce platform and enable critical integrations and company initiatives
- Actively contribute to the adoption of strong software architecture, development best practices, and new methods and frameworks
- Translate business requirements into effective technical designs and implementation
- Be accountable for delivery, deployment, maintenance, and monitoring the performance of the Salesforce platform
- Assist in identifying, troubleshooting, and resolving defects encountered during various stages of project delivery, including during the deployment and implementation of the solution in production environments
- Experience architecting, designing and developing testable, resilient, and scalable solutions
- Experience with code versioning, GIT, automated testing, and continuous delivery for Salesforce
- Possess data migration knowledge
- Other platform knowledge a plus: NetSuite, Pardot, Marketing Cloud, Juro
- SFDC Certs: Platform Developer 1
- Experience Cloud a plus but not required
What we Offer
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays and Christmas and New Year office closure
- Flexible hybrid working & 1 “Work From Anywhere” week per quarter
- Remote working budget to support your home office environment
- Health insurance cover and income protection
- Automatic enrolment into a 4% matched pension scheme with opportunity to increase personal contributions
- Enhanced parental leave
- Monthly internet stipend of $15
- Annual wellbeing budget of $500
- Annual learning and development budget of $1000
- Annual company retreat
- Regular company social events
- Strong Corporate Social Responsibility Commitments - we are a certified B-Corp and have an annual volunteering day
Diversity & Inclusion
WiredScore celebrates and supports diversity for the benefit of our employees, our business, and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and a workplace which thrives on the diversity and inclusion of everyone in the team.
We are eager to hear from a diverse range of candidates. If this opportunity is interesting as a permanent role with a degree of flexibility please discuss this with us.
Disabilities are not a barrier to employment at WiredScore.