Chilly’s are actively looking for Field Executives based around Southern England to support the next stage of the Chilly's journey, as we supercharge our business growth. Chilly’s are looking for energetic, forward-thinking and positive individuals to join their team.
Founded in 2010, Chilly’s are driven by their aim of enabling everyone to have cold water on-the-go, without having to buy single-use plastic water bottles. The result was the Chilly’s bottle, a modern and stylish product designed to combine the convenience of a plastic water bottle with the eco-friendly benefits of a traditional flask.
In pursuit of our mission to accelerate the adoption and everyday use of reusable products we have now expanded the range to include a wider selection of reusable products with many more exciting products in development! Our products are created for an active urban lifestyle, with the perfect balance of distinctive style and unrivalled performance.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our B2B retail team, who work with the biggest retailers, food outlets and coolest independent shops in the UK and across Europe. Your role will be instrumental in implementing the Chilly's B2B strategy by developing new customer relationships while expanding existing ones.
This role can be based anywhere in the South and is remote.
- Travel and own sales within your geographic patch - you will play a crucial role in building the brand, creating a customer distribution plan targeting the best outlets in your area
- Generate new business and prospects while maintaining and growing existing accounts
- Hit aligned targets on distribution, rate of sale and visibility
- Assist customers with stock orders while selling in new innovations
- Activate the Chilly’s brand in key stores
- Build the best reusable products proposition for your customers
- Report on forecasts and share insights with the business by using Hubspot to track your sales and activity
- Support in-store initiatives for national accounts on your patch
- Strong communication skills
- Self starter able to operate independently
- Time management and clear prioritisation skills
- Analytical and results-driven
- Strong drive, energy and tenacity to succeed
- Commercial mindset
- Clear passion for bringing the Chilly’s mission to life on your patch
- Quick learner
- Experience in a field based role is a plus
The type of person we’d like to work with:
At Chilly’s, we’re united by a set of values that guide our unique way of working.
Lead the Change
To lead the change we must never settle. It means being brave enough to set standards and, as leaders, ambitious enough to exceed them.
Less but Better
We work deliberately and decisively, focusing on what we believe in and being brave enough to say no to the things we don’t.
We care as much about each other’s contribution as we do our own, so we support one another to grow, and we turn to one another to learn.
What we offer:
- Holiday: 25 days plus 1 day for your birthday
- Car Allowance
- Commission on sales
- Pension contribution
- Bupa cash plan and Bupa healthcare
- Life Insurance with YuLife
- Employee discounts on all Chilly’s products
- A range of benefits, discounts and deals through our ‘perks at work’ initiative
- Development to support your growth with Chilly’s
- Flexible working culture
- Physical and mental wellbeing support
Chilly’s has been dismantling the world’s single-use-plastic obsession with distinctively stylish, high performance products since 2010. We started with the aim of enabling everyone to have cold water on-the-go, without having to buy single-use plastic bottles. The result was the Chilly’s bottle. In our mission to accelerate the adoption and everyday use of reusable products, we have expanded the range to include a wide selection of products with many more in development.