Head of Insights & Machine Learning – Introduction
If you have experience working with data products and services, or in a data analytics or data science role this is a rare opportunity to join an expanding science-based SME with a bright future. As a world leader in delivering nature data and intelligence, NatureMetrics brings the power of genetics to frontline environmental management. Our products allow our customers to make better decisions for business and nature. We have grown rapidly over the last five years and validated our technology in multiple industry sectors and regions of the world. We now have an exciting scale up plan backed by ambitious and supportive investors.
Join us as our Head of Insights & Machine Learning and you will work closely with our products team to support specification and then lead development of scalable code which takes data from our lab and other sources and delivers on our mission to be the Global Leader in Nature Intelligence.
Head of Insights & Machine Learning – The Role
- Lead the team developing insights & machine learning to turn vast amounts of data into actionable insights which improve business performance on Nature
- Manage statisticians and data scientists to ensure timely delivery of projects & robust, verified outcomes
- Identify ways to bring our data and other data sources together to deliver unique, scalable products which add value to clients & drive business growth
- Collaborate with colleagues to support product specification
- Ensure your team stay up to date on the leading technical advances in digital nature data delivery & analysis
Head of Insights & Machine Learning – About You
- Experience working with data products and services, or in a data analytics or data science role
- Experience building high performing teams
- Experience taking a business on a scaling journey - Series B & later an advantage
- Experience with data rich products
- Ability to roll up your sleeves and execute when required
- Experience or an interest in biodiversity/ecology
- Extensive end-to-end product development & execution experience with SAAS products or similar desirable
- Experience or interest in ESG data platforms is a bonus
- Experience or interest in nature data & bio-monitoring services is a bonus
Head of Insights & Machine Learning – What Is In It For You
We offer great personal development opportunities and roles with breadth, depth of scope and impact. We also offer comprehensive packages including:
- Competitive Salary (depending on experience)
- 25 days holiday excluding bank holidays
- Company pension
- Flexible 40 hour week (core hours 10am to 4pm) including 1 hour paid lunch
- Cycle to Work Scheme,
- Enhanced family friendly policy
- Dedicated well-being room
- Health insurance
Head of Insights & Machine Learning – How to Apply
Apply online via the link below and we will get back to you.
We are advocates of a healthy work life balance and mental wellbeing. We are happy to look at flexible working options for all our roles.
At NatureMetrics diversity and inclusion are part of our DNA. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our employees. It fuels our innovation and connects us to the communities we work with. Our values leave no space for stereotypes. We are all unique and pull together for a common purpose.