GoHenry is a London and New York-based fintech company that pioneered the youth fintech and financial education category. We are on a mission to make every kid smart with money and to delight our community of 2 million parents, kids, and teens with innovative, market-leading tools to help parents raise financially healthy kids.
GoHenry offers a debit card and app for kids and teens and companion apps for the family, with in-app tools for sending money, automating allowance, managing chores, setting savings goals, giving to charity, and in-app financial education lessons where kids can watch videos, take quizzes and earn points & badges. This is all designed to help kids and teens build good money habits that will last a lifetime.
We're looking to add a Project Manager on a Fixed Term Contract (PAYE) for 6 months to our Education team, to specifically support with the delivery our our next phase of educational content. The role will focus on the day-to-day management of all projects reporting directly into our Product Manager for Education. Through combining skills in project management and content creation, this role will help support the delivery of some of our more complex education projects. In addition, you'll help us make every kid smart with money through keeping the release of our educational content on track ensuring the team has clear visibility on the planned scope and sequence of work.
What you'll do
On any given day you might:
- Work closely with our Education Product Manager to prioritise and deliver against our projects;
- Work closely with our VP Education to agree the scope and sequence of learning content and the order of delivery priority;
- Keep all projects on track through clear task lists, issue tracking, status reports, and meeting notes, optimising work streams and finding ways to create output more efficiently;
- Report status to team members by evaluating and communicating all pertinent information;
- Collaborate with all relevant discipline leads to determine team, time, tools, ways of working and other resources necessary to assure a high level of service and profitability, involving people at the optimal levels for project success;
- Author and negotiate incremental SOWs and be comfortable presenting and defending rationale and justification to senior stakeholders;
- Track and report on the financial status of a project against the current estimate, highlighting potential over-runs before they occur, escalating and resolving financial issues as they happen;
- Consistently evaluate our capabilities and approach against industry-leading standards.
What we're looking for:
- Demonstrable experience as a creative Project Manager in an integrated environment;
- Experience in delivering creative content/animations/live footage;
- Possibly a background as an integrated producer in a digital design/creative agency or similar;
- Good English writing and grammar skills, able to proofread and ensure we release content of an exceptional standard;
- Proven ability to take an idea through design, delivery and optimisation;
- Hugely customer-focused with a passion for great customer journeys;
- Experience in Agile practices and production of detailed user stories / functional specifications;
- Motivated self-starter who takes full ownership of and pride in their work;
- Results-oriented, with a strong sense of purpose and high integrity;
- Used to working successfully under tight project deadlines;
- Good leadership, internal collaboration, project management and communication skills.
- goFlex - flexible working that lets you choose how (& where) you work best (office / home / a mix of both)
- 33 days of holiday (including public holidays)
- An additional birthday day off
- Family-friendly leave policies
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Westfield Cash Health Plan (for you and your children)
- Westfield surgery plan after 3 years’ service
- Westfield Rewards (receive discounts at over 600 retailers)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Training opportunities
We are proud to say...
- We help over two million members improve their money skills every single day.
- We are one of Tech Track’s top 50 fastest growing UK companies.
- We were nominated for ‘Best Personal Finance App’ at the British Bank Awards 2020.
- We were voted 'Best Children's Financial Provider' at the British Bank Awards 2021.
- Our kids and parents have donated over £200,000 of their own money to NSPCC via their GoHenry accounts.
- We won the Kids' Cards category of Finder's Customer Satisfaction Awards 2022.
GoHenry is an equal-opportunity employer, and we are on a mission to foster a diverse and inclusive workplace. Individuals seeking employment at GoHenry are considered without regard to race, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Want to join our mission?
If GoHenry sounds like a place you would like to be, please apply using the link below.