Bevi is on a mission to disrupt the beverage supply chain and replace single-use water bottles with smart water machines. Thousands of companies use Bevi to sustainably provide their employees with pure, sparkling, and flavored water at work. As the market leader in IoT-enabled beverage machines, we’ve raised over $160M in venture capital and we’re doubling year over year. In addition to maintaining hypergrowth with our current product line, Bevi is heavily investing in new product development.
We are seeking a well-rounded Industrial Design CO-OP / Intern for Fall 2023. Industrial Design Co-ops / Interns at Bevi will work closely with engineering, product and other departments within Bevi to ensure we are continuously improving our machines. Our Co-ops / interns work full-time (40 hours / week), onsite, for about 6 months (Jan-June).
Co-ops / Interns should be skilled in visual communication, physical prototyping and 3D CAD. They will participate in user research, brainstorming and concept development and a whole lot more.
If you have the desire to work for a design-first company where the vision of the product leads the way, then hit us up!
All interested candidates should submit their resume, cover letter and portfolio.
- Seeking Bachelor or Masters degree in Industrial Design, Product Design, or similar discipline
- Self-motivated, results-oriented, driven to continuous improvement
- Strong portfolio demonstrating a history of problem solving, good design intuition and clear communication
- Skills in areas of user research, competitive audits and market trends
- Ideation and brainstorming techniques, prototyping and concept validation
- Strong aesthetics, branding and graphic design skills
- Experienced with rapid prototyping & model making
- Solidworks experience is a plus
- Previous co-op experience is a plus
All interested candidates should submit their resume, cover letter and portfolio
- Full-time (40 hours / week) onsite internship
- Onsite snacks and Bevis... and composting and terracycling, too
- Happy hours, pancake breakfasts, Hero awards - and more!
- Join a team that shares our Bevi Core Values:
- Put Customers First
- Be Great to Work with
- Raise the Bar Together
- Act Like You Own the Business
- Be Curious and Ask Why
- Champion Sustainability