This is a part-time position, 2-3 days per week for students studying in the Netherlands
As a member of Otrium’s legal team you will work closely with multiple departments in the company. During this time of growth you will be able to work on different projects and topics together with your team members. As part of this role, you will also have your own projects and tasks.
- Drafting and advising on commercial contracts.
- Managing and shepherding internal contract processes for approving, executing, and filing contracts with brands
- Research on specific legal topics or questions that can relate to HR, marketing, pricing, etc.; and
- Support in compliance-related topics, e.g. support in the update of existing registers, involvement with stakeholders to ensure implementation of procedures, preparation of checklists to ease implementation of procedures, etc.
- Are a high-performing student in the final year of an LLB or an LLM candidate (mandatory)
- Your law degree is preferably in Dutch commercial/private law or potentially UK/US law
- Are available to work 3 days a week for the next 6 months
- Have legal work-related experience (job experience, internship or volunteering)
- Are an enthusiastic and proactive team player with a strong work ethic and a sharp mind
- Have strong organizational skills and able to work independently
- Have a hands-on approach to solving issues both autonomously as well as together with others