Who we are
Numan is on a mission to make men healthier. We provide healthcare as men need it, and treat common health conditions with personalised plans that alleviate symptoms and fix root causes. We offer integrated care - including diagnostics, medication & supplements, 1-1 clinical care, and digital programs - in one digital platform, to help patients take control of their health.
Founded in 2018, we’re backed by top-tier investors and have already impacted the lives of hundreds of thousands of patients in the UK, and have created a category leading brand. We have ambitious plans and are expanding the team with talented people who are as excited about the mission as we are.
Your role at Numan
- Work with the Lead Infrastructure Engineer to design our infrastructure tools, processes and automation.
- Deploy, maintain and continuously improve the infrastructure that supports our technology teams.
- Create and update our Infrastructure-as-Code configuration.
- Work with our development teams to create tools and environments to optimise the development and testing process.
- Build and run the CI/CD pipelines to continuously test and deliver our software to production.
- Help instill a DevOps mindset across our technology department by participating in presentations and workshops.
- Configure and advise on monitoring, alerting and incident management tools (Prometheus, Loki, Grafana) and best practices.
- Ensure all our infrastructure is as secure as possible.
- Support our developers in troubleshooting infrastructure issues and resolving incidents.
- Maintain and optimise our cloud datastores (Postgres, Redis, PubSub).
What experience you bring
Experience with the following technologies: Kubernetes and either AWS or GCP
Argo (CD especially, Workflows + Rollouts nice to have)
Some previous development experience/proficiency in at least 1 language
What we can offer you
- A competitive salary, 25 days holiday + bank holidays and pension contribution. (Pro rata)
- Hybrid working with a mix of remote and office based.
- Dog friendly office.
- Health benefits with HealthShield. This is a health cash plan paid for by the company. It also includes 24/7 counselling support, EAP programme, 24/7 GP access, access to wellbeing app Thrive and further discounts on fashion, holidays, entertainment, car hire, health and beauty and your weekly shop via the reward platform MyPerks.
- Enhanced parental leave.
- Annual Learnerbly budget - Books, online subscriptions and budget for workshops and conferences.
- Option to have a stake in our growing business.
- Cycle to work scheme and secure cycle area to keep your bike safe.
- Discount to our Numan products (also for family and friends).
- Free eye test.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.