We use the latest behavioural science to transform the performance of companies and the lives of people who work in them. But don’t take our word for it. Since we started MindGym, we’ve partnered with over half the FTSE 100 and S&P 100, equipping them with an all-important human advantage.
We’re growing rapidly and have successfully floated on the London Stock Exchange. This is just the start. We have a bold vision to redefine how companies and individuals flourish, and so disrupt the market for behavioural change.
MindGym was born around a kitchen table in 2000. Since those early chain-tea-drinking sessions, we’ve worked with most of the world’s top 500 companies. We’ve inspired and transformed the performance of over three million people. And we’ve published four books, including an international best-seller. We’ve left the kitchen table, but we’ve never lost our hunger.
Are you interested in developing a career in Sales Operations?
As Sales Operations Executive you'll support the Global Sales Team to utilise tools and data in effective ways, to drive sales performance.
MindGym will provide you with exceptional training and development opportunities, including a competitive salary and bonus structure.
What you'll be doing
- Daily ownership of Salesforce to observe usage, movement of Sales opportunities and reviewing key fields to ensure accurate reporting
- Enabling the Sales team by analysing data, tracking metrics and monitoring forecasts
- Assisting with lead generation, pipeline management and lead distribution, through management of inbound channels
- Liaising with Sales & Marketing on tracking, reporting and ensuring excellent communication with actionable steps
- Assisting with the implementation of sales tools and platforms, to improve efficiency and commercial effectiveness
- Creating best practice guides and training material for team members. Providing training and support where required
- Providing project management support for Sales Operations globally
- Researching and analysing data using Excel, Salesforce, and PowerBI
- Experience in Sales or Business Operations, preferably in a B2B environment
- Proficient in Salesforce, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Sales tools such as LinkedIn Navigator and Salesloft
- Excellent communicator and collaborator
- Strong attention to detail, with a high level of organisation
- Proactive, autonomous and able to make practical trade-offs when required
- Strong team player, able to represent the Sales Operations function with integrity and partnership
- Strong prioritisation skills, able to manage a busy schedule and multi-task in a fast-paced environment with a can-do attitude