Equal Access to High-Quality Education Moves Our World Forward
At Cadmus, we believe every student should have equal opportunity to achieve academic excellence; that’s why we’re changing how the world learns!
Cadmus is a global EdTech company purposefully built for the higher education sector to break down global learning barriers by providing educators and diverse student cohorts with access to high-quality learning and assessment. Built on rich, student-centric values, Cadmus empowers individuals to achieve their highest potential and graduate with the critical skills and knowledge to profoundly impact our workforces, communities, and evolving world.
A Bold Plan for Global Impact
At Cadmus, we’re working hard in pursuit of an ambitious, world-shaping goal: to provide 1 billion students with access to high-quality education by 2050.
That’s why we need a talented Head of Growth to help us continue to rapidly expand our global customer and user base.
At Cadmus, we’re doing a lot of great work rapidly to create a profound impact on our world through the power of education. With Cadmus currently being used in 50+ countries, we’re looking for a Head of Growth who is passionate about developing and executing strategic enterprise growth plans. .
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, our Head of Growth will:
- Develop a deep understanding of the market; understanding the challenges faced by our customers, the competitive landscape, the latest trends and technologies, and regulatory and compliance requirements that may affect our target market.
- Build and manage a high-performing sales team by hiring the right people; providing them with the training and support they need, setting clear expectations and goals, and holding them accountable for results.
- Develop and execute an effective sales strategy; by developing a strong value proposition, setting clear goals and objectives, defining your sales process, and using this to develop a comprehensive sales plan with clear tactics and timelines.
- Foster strong relationships with key decision-makers at target institutions; building trust and rapport with them, understanding their needs and priorities, and providing them with relevant and timely information throughout the sales process and beyond.
- Measure and optimise sales performance by tracking key metrics such as sales pipeline, conversion rates, and customer satisfaction, analysing sales data to identify areas for improvement, and making data-driven decisions to optimise your sales strategy and tactics.
- Bachelor's and Master's Degrees from a top University.
- You have 7+ years of experience in sales or marketing at a leading global technology provider, unicorn or startup.
- Experience with B2B and enterprise sales, including experience with lead generation, prospecting, deal negotiation, and closing.
- Experience with data analysis to identify trends, patterns, and insights that can inform sales strategies and decision-making.
- Experience with sales management tools for workflow management, tracking leads and deals, and communicating with prospects and customers, CRMs, sales data analytics, engagement tools, intelligence and enablement tools.
- Experience with sales leadership including developing sales strategies, setting sales goals, coaching and training salespeople, and monitoring performance metrics.
- Experience selling to the education sector and a deep understanding of customer needs, pain points, and the buying process.
- Strategic thinking: the ability to develop and execute an effective sales strategy by identifying and adapting to market opportunities, setting clear objectives, and developing a comprehensive plan to consistently achieve targets.
- Effective communication: the ability to clearly and persuasively communicate the sales strategy, vision, and goals to customers, stakeholders and the team.
- Deal closing: the ability to negotiate, overcome objections, and understand the customer's decision-making process through the sales process.
- Problem-solving: the ability to gather information, analyse data, identify root causes, and develop and implement creative solutions to problems with both customers and cross-functionally within the sales process.
- Relationship building: the ability to build strong relationships with the customer by establishing trust, being responsive to their needs, and demonstrating a deep understanding of their business.
- A remote-friendly, flexible working culture; where you can work from any global location.
- Learning allowances; because we don’t just have words on a website, we genuinely do what we say and provide educational opportunities to all (including the Cadmus team).
- A diverse and inclusive workplace where there are no barriers to anyone succeeding.
- A surrounding team of mission-driven individuals who genuinely love what they do.
- Equity incentives; that way, we all share in the success of Cadmus.
- Mentoring and succession planning for your career.
- Virtual pats from Homer, our resident (and super cute) dog!
This role is open to local candidates based in Melbourne and remote candidates based in Australia.
Please apply online with your resume, and instead of a cover letter, we would love you to answer a few questions. We shall review your application, and if you are successful, we will invite you to participate in our interview process. If you are unsuccessful, we will let you know why and try our best to help you fill in any gaps.
Our interview process consists of a video interview, a hiring manager interview, a homework task and a panel interview. These will be completed online (via Zoom).
Inclusivity at Cadmus
At Cadmus, we hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds because it makes our company stronger. We never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital, or disability status. If you share our values and enthusiasm for education, you will find a home at Cadmus.
If you need assistance or accommodations made due to a disability, please let us know.