Equal Access to High-Quality Education Moves Our World Forward
At Cadmus, we believe every student should have equal opportunity to achieve academic excellence; that’s why we’re changing how the world learns!
Cadmus is a global EdTech company purposefully built for the higher education sector to break down global learning barriers by providing educators and diverse student cohorts with access to high-quality learning and assessment. Built on rich, student-centric values, Cadmus empowers individuals to achieve their highest potential and graduate with the critical skills and knowledge to profoundly impact our workforces, communities, and evolving world.
A Bold Plan for Global Impact
At Cadmus, we’re working hard in pursuit of an ambitious, world-shaping goal: to provide 1 billion students with access to high-quality education by 2050.
That’s why we need a talented Implementation Manager to help us scale our solution across our enterprise customers globally.
At Cadmus, we’re doing a lot of great work rapidly to create a profound impact on our world through the power of education. With Cadmus currently being used in 50+ countries, we’re looking for an Implementation Manager who is passionate about rolling out large-scale enterprise projects globally and drive impactful institutional change.
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, our Implementation Manager will:
- Ensure user adoption by training, onboarding and supporting the users to use our solution to successfully achieve the desired outcomes.
- Meet project objectives, ensuring every customer implementation meets its strategic objectives and is delivered on time and within budget.
- Build and maintain relationships with stakeholders, including the customer’s project team, users, and stakeholders to ensure effective collaboration and communication throughout the rollout.
- Maximise ROI, ensuring our solution delivers the expected ROI for the customers and users, including identifying opportunities for optimisation and improvement after the initial implementation is complete.
- Report on success, providing ongoing reporting to the customer on the success of the implementation, including progress updates, key performance indicators (KPIs), and any issues or risks that arise.
- Bachelor's and Master's Degrees from a top University.
- You have 5+ years of experience in consulting, sales, marketing or equivalent at a leading global technology provider, unicorn or startup.
- Experience managing complex projects, including planning, scheduling, budgeting, risk management, and stakeholder communication for enterprise customers using Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Experience in change management, including developing change management plans, communicating changes to stakeholders, and managing resistance to change.
- Business experience with a strong understanding of business objectives and how software solutions can be implemented to achieve them, including experience in business analysis, process improvement, and strategic planning.
- Experience managing customer relationships as a third-party provider, including negotiating contracts, managing service-level agreements, and resolving issues or disputes.
- Experience developing and delivering training programs for users, including creating training materials, scheduling sessions, delivering workshops, and providing ongoing support and feedback.
- Project management: the ability to plan, execute, and monitor projects effectively; including an ability to develop project plans, create schedules, manage budgets, and manage resources.
- Problem-solving: the ability to identify and solve problems quickly and efficiently, including anticipating potential issues and developing contingency plans to mitigate them.
- Communication: the ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders, build effective relationships with team members, customers, and users, and are skilled in conflict resolution and negotiation.
- Leadership: the ability to motivate and manage teams, delegate tasks, and make decisions confidently.
- Adaptability: the ability to be adaptable and flexible, responding to changing project requirements, priorities, and timelines.
- A remote-friendly, flexible working culture; where you can work from any global location.
- Learning allowances; because we don’t just have words on a website, we genuinely do what we say and provide educational opportunities to all (including the Cadmus team).
- A diverse and inclusive workplace where there are no barriers to anyone succeeding.
- A surrounding team of mission-driven individuals who genuinely love what they do.
- Equity incentives; that way, we all share in the success of Cadmus.
- Mentoring and succession planning for your career.
- Virtual pats from Homer, our resident (and super cute) dog!
This role is open to remote candidates based in the UAE.
Please apply online with your resume, and instead of a cover letter, we would love you to answer a few questions. We shall review your application, and if you are successful, we will invite you to participate in our interview process. If you are unsuccessful, we will let you know why and try our best to help you fill in any gaps.
Our interview process consists of a video interview, a hiring manager interview, a homework task and a panel interview. These will be completed online (via Zoom).
While we review your application, get to know us by visiting cadmus.io (check out our values quiz!) and following our social channels (Linkedin, Facebook and Twitter).
Inclusivity at Cadmus
At Cadmus, we hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds because it makes our company stronger. We never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital, or disability status. If you share our values and enthusiasm for education, you will find a home at Cadmus.
If you need assistance or accommodations made due to a disability, please let us know.