Equal Access to High-Quality Education Moves Our World Forward
At Cadmus, we believe every student should have equal opportunity to achieve academic excellence; that’s why we’re changing how the world learns!
Cadmus is a global EdTech company purposefully built for the higher education sector to break down global learning barriers by providing educators and diverse student cohorts with access to high-quality learning and assessment. Built on rich, student-centric values, Cadmus empowers individuals to achieve their highest potential and graduate with the critical skills and knowledge to profoundly impact our workforces, communities, and evolving world.
A Bold Plan for Global Impact
At Cadmus, we’re working hard in pursuit of an ambitious, world-shaping goal: to provide 1 billion students with access to high-quality education by 2050.
That’s why we need a talented Product Marketer to help is successfully launch, promote, and sell our products or services.
At Cadmus, we’re doing a lot of great work rapidly to create a profound impact on our world through the power of education. With Cadmus currently being used in 50+ countries, we’re looking for Product Marketer who is passionate about drive demand, increasing sales, and creating brand awareness for our game-changing learning product.
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, our Product Marketer will:
- Increase product awareness among potential users and customers, using a combination of channels and tactics to reach the target audience and generate interest in our product.
- Drive user and customer acquisition by working closely with the sales team to develop effective campaigns and strategies that encourage potential users and customers to adopt our product.
- Generate leads for the sales team, using a variety of channels to capture leads, such as email marketing, social media, and content marketing.
- Enhance user and customer engagement and retention by developing strategies and programs that keep users and customers engaged with our product and brand, such as loyalty programs, user communities, and user and customer education.
- Analyse marketing data and use data-driven insights to continually improve campaigns and strategies to achieve better outcomes.
- Bachelor's and Master's Degrees from a top University.
- You have 5+ experience in marketing, sales or product at a leading global technology provider, unicorn or startup.
- Experience creating compelling content that engages the target audience, including website copy, product descriptions, blog posts, social media posts, and email marketing.
- Experience with marketing tools such as marketing automation, CRMs, analytics platforms, social media management, design tools, CMSs, email marketing and SEO management.
- Experience with product and new feature launches, including developing go-to-market strategies, creating launch plans, and coordinating cross-functional teams.
- Experience with sales enablement, including the creation of product briefs, demos, and presentations to support the sales team in effectively communicating the value of the product.
- Experience developing and implementing marketing strategies that drive user and customer acquisition, retention, and revenue growth.
- Messaging and positioning: the ability to develop compelling messaging and positioning that resonates with the target audience and differentiates the product from competitors.
- Market research: the ability to conduct research on customer and user needs, preferences, and behaviour to identify opportunities and trends in the market.
- Data analysis: the ability to use data and analytics to measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and make data-driven decisions.
- Collaboration and communication: the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams, including sales, product management, and design, and to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Adaptability: the ability to adapt to changing market conditions and customer needs, and to adjust marketing strategies accordingly.
- A remote-friendly, flexible working culture; where you can work from any global location.
- Learning allowances; because we don’t just have words on a website, we genuinely do what we say and provide educational opportunities to all (including the Cadmus team).
- A diverse and inclusive workplace where there are no barriers to anyone succeeding.
- A surrounding team of mission-driven individuals who genuinely love what they do.
- Equity incentives; that way, we all share in the success of Cadmus.
- Mentoring and succession planning for your career.
- Pats from Homer, our resident (and super cute) dog!
This role is open to local candidates based in Melbourne and remote candidates based in Australia.
Please apply online with your resume, and instead of a cover letter, we would love you to answer a few questions. We shall review your application, and if you are successful, we will invite you to participate in our interview process. If you are unsuccessful, we will let you know why and try our best to help you fill in any gaps.
Our interview process consists of a video interview, a hiring manager interview, a homework task and a panel interview. These will be completed online (via Zoom).
While we review your application, get to know us by visiting cadmus.io (check out our values quiz!) and following our social channels (Linkedin, Facebook and Twitter).
Inclusivity at Cadmus
At Cadmus, we hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds because it makes our company stronger. We never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital, or disability status. If you share our values and enthusiasm for education, you will find a home at Cadmus.
If you need assistance or accommodations made due to a disability, please let us know.