We are looking for an operations wizard who is passionate about children and exercise, loves the idea of running a slick operation, is highly organised and wants to grow with a company with a big future.
This would be a full-time role, based largely in Holland Park (with some flexibility). The team is young, energetic, entrepreneurial and ambitious and we value our team hugely.
Location: Holland Park, W11 4NQ
Salary: £28,000 plus a monthly performance-based bonus + share options
Annual leave: 25 days holiday
Benefits: Accelerated career progression opportunities, pension contributions, potential to own shares in the company, regular team socials, flexible working and automatically enrolled on a performance-based bonus scheme. You would be joining a totally awesome team, and we are always open to new and fresh ideas!
- Being the point of contact for all birthday enquiries and bookings, ensuring that clients are receiving premium customer service and with quick responses.
- Client relationship management: managing customer accounts, bookings, re-arranging classes, as well as helping with the organisation of private classes, and bespoke events.
- Managing instructor availability and shifts, working alongside the team to ensure all classes and events are correctly staffed.
- Dealing with enquiries via the phone and email in a confident and engaging manner.
- Liaising with private members clubs and other venues.
- Liaising with our other venues to book and secure dates.
Experience is less important than character for us. We have a strong culture and need you to be a perfect fit. This means we are looking for someone who:
- Loves talking to new people in person and on the phone and has an outgoing and engaging manner
- Is a natural ‘organiser’ - you love things to be in perfect order and ship-shape
- Forward –thinking: you like to plan and think ahead to make sure there are no surprises
- Positive, chatty and fun: this is how we are so you will just enjoy work if you are like this too
- Has a positive, ‘can-do’ attitude and strong work ethic
- Knows instinctively to say the right thing to our customers, by phone or email
- Experience of working with clients ideally from an education, events, front of house or leisure and hospitality background.
- Working with Microsoft Office and Excel
- Accounting – not essential but a bonus if you do have experience in this area (for example working knowledge of Xero or similar platforms)
- Customer service and/or sales experience