As our Hubs & Culture manager, you will be part of a highly energetic, ambitious and closely-knit People & Culture team, where you will be responsible for the management of our Hubs in Amsterdam, London and New York. Your work will include office management and administration, organising Hub projects and events, running our on- and offboarding processes as well as organising and hosting our (hybrid) internal get-togethers (monthly Town Hall and bi-weekly O-sessions). We will allocate a budget for you to travel to our other Hubs once per year to make sure we provide our O-members in the US and the UK with the best Hub experience as well.
From a Hub perspective, you are fully responsible for managing our 3 hubs in Amsterdam (NL), London (UK) and New York (US) while being based in Amsterdam (NL) - because that’s where our biggest team is at the moment. You take pride in presenting a neat and clean Hub that provides an awesome place to work for the O-team.
From a Culture perspective, you are the face of the most important moments in the employee lifecycle of our O-members. From managing the (remote) event calendar for the entire year to making sure our O-members have fun. You will be one of the first and last friendly faces of Otrium, as you will be responsible for the management of our on- and offboarding process. And last but not least, you will coordinate the organisation and preparation of offsites (sometimes on site).
Hub management (c. 50-75% of your time)
- Responsible for all necessities in the Amsterdam Hub (from groceries to contact with the cleaners) to make sure we provide an amazing Hub experience for those wanting to work from the office.
- You know the landlords and you know whom to call when things are broken, but people in the Hubs wouldn't even notice that things are not working because you are fast as lightning.
- Together with our Security Architect you are the point of contact for our external IT provider. Think equipment and employee access to basic tools and systems
- You know how to host amazing events in our Hubs, from our Monthly Town Halls to Hub Parties and offsites.
- We have a hybrid work model, and encourage people to work from anywhere. However, as our Hub and Culture manager we wouldlove to see you around our Amsterdam Hub as much as possible to create that O-mazing workplace for our employees.
Culture (25-50% of your time)
- It is your responsibility to create an O-mazing onboarding experience by hosting and scheduling the onboarding presentations and making sure our new O-members feel welcomed in their first weeks. You are proactive in enhancing and updating this process and you are aware of what the data is telling you based on the onboarding survey you send out each month.
- From an operational perspective you make sure IT equipment is ready for our new O-members and delivered on time with our awesome O-team swag.
- When our O-members turn into valued O-lumni, you will guide them through the offboarding process by making sure the process is clear and all IT and other equipment is returned.
- The company’s event calendar is your responsibility. You have a clear understanding of what the party needs are of our (remote) O-team and what elements are needed to spend time together and get to know each other.
- Communication is key at Otrium! This is why we have several moments throughout the month when Leadership and the O-team share updates, information, strategic decisions and much more. You are responsible for scheduling these events such as our bi-weekly O-session and monthly Town Hall, in collaboration with our Chief of Staff.
- Experienced in Office management
- Organised, know how to prioritise and have excellent stakeholder skills
- A strong communicator, fluent in English (and preferably in Dutch) and have great collaboration skills
- Proactive when it comes to problem-solving and are service-oriented
- Preferably, you have previously worked in a fast growing company (start-up and/or scale-up) and a big plus if you have worked in the area of People and Culture before
- Tech-savvy: you easily manage employee access across different tools and systems, handle calendar invites in the blink of an eye and you spot where things could be (even) smoother
- Aligned with our mission statement that ‘All clothing should be worn’
- Up for a fulltime job