Feast It is using technology to build a better global events industry.
We’ve built a curated platform connecting the best suppliers to the most exciting events, from dinner parties for 20, right up to the UK’s biggest festivals. We are driven by a belief that every event deserves incredible food, drink and entertainment and we are building the technology to unlock that for everyone.
We’ve brought together an incredible community of the nation’s finest event suppliers, from independent photographers, mixologists and florists, to the finest chefs and restaurants in the world such as Nobu, Bao, and Honest Burger, now bookable for any event through Feast It.
Our clients include everyone from Amazon, Nike and London Pride, to Tom Cruise, Star Wars and Taylor Swift. We have seen nothing but rapid growth and raised a significant round of funding at the end of last year, and have been featured in many major publications including; The Guardian, The Times, Techcrunch, The FT. Further, we have been named in the top 15 in Tempo’s 50 Best Places to Work.
Overall we have also attracted around £15m in funding over multiple rounds from some of the UK’s finest investors including Tim Score (Chairman of British Land), MAHR Projects, Ascension Ventures, Guy Berryman (member of Coldplay) and Richard Pennycook (Chairman of On The Beach and Boparen, former THG Chair) who has joined us as Chair.
Feast It is looking for a talented Freelance Graphic Designer to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating visually stunning designs that drive engagement, conversion, and build brand awareness. They will also be responsible for implementing our forthcoming company wide rebrand.
- Create and design various materials for both our offline and digital marketing campaigns, including print ads, billboards, landing pages, email templates, social media posts, and other digital assets.
- Work closely with the marketing team, especially our Content Lead, to develop creative concepts and visual designs that support the new brand and its marketing objectives.
- Produce high-quality visual designs for company internal branding, hoodies and other merch.
- Develop and maintain brand guidelines that ensure all designs align with the brand's standards and messaging.
- Act as our brand guardian. Help the wider team ensure materials they create adhere to these brand guidelines
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure that designs are executed consistently across all digital touchpoints.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and developments and recommend new approaches to improve the brand's digital and offline presence.
- Experience in graphic design, preferably in a startup environment.
- A strong portfolio showcasing design skills across multiple non-digital and digital channels.
- Extensive experience of designing for print and other non digital formats is a key requirement
- Previous experience of implementing a company rebrand is a plus
- Proficient in Creative Cloud, Figma, video editing, Keynote and other design tools.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work in a fast-paced environment.
- Passion for design and a keen eye for detail.
- If you're a creative, motivated designer with a passion for brand and a hunger to make an impact, we want to hear from you!
As this is a freelance role, there will not be standard benefits.
This role requires you to be in our London office at least 2 days a week. We aren't able to accept applications from candidates who don't have the right to work in the UK without sponsorship.