*this role is open to remote working within the UK. Successful candidates will be required to travel to their closest UNiDAYS campus (London or Nottingham) on occasion.
The role in a nutshell
This role will focus on the retention and renewal of the partnership that is built on relationship building, administrative management/upkeep, long term road-map development, and overall happiness of the account. You will maintain day to day relationships and assist in the long term development of partners, creating and executing plans to deliver consistent upward growth, keeping partners happy and maintaining stability. Additionally, there will be a focus on supporting extended UNiDAYS propositions, including GRADLiFE, which is exclusive for the graduated community. The Customer Success Manager will work alongside the Account Manager/Director to meet quarterly revenue targets and be responsible for meeting their individual MSOs.
Day to day responsibilities
- Management of the Partner relationship, driving success for existing partners
- Develop and maintain customer success plans, charting a path to the Partner’s desired outcome with UNiDAYS, leveraging comprehensive understanding of UNiDAYS' solution set and platform to provide relevant adoption and technical recommendations on solutions and enhancements customised to partners’ business needs
- Develop a deep understanding of UNiDAYS tracking & code mechanisms and technical solutions to enhance performance of partner relationships and internal reporting.
- Develop a trusted relationship with day to day partner contacts
- Support on-boarding of any new partners onto the network and GRADLiFE, ensuring they have a smooth and successful launch following contract signature
- Work cohesively with the Strategic Account Manager to uncover partner needs and tie those needs to our specific set of products
- Ownership of partner performance reporting, delivery of performance and opportunities to Partner
- Ownership of internal Customer requests, including scheduling activities as required
- Identify and assess renewal risks for Partner’s contracts and collaborate with internal teams to ameliorate
- Assist the Strategic Account Manager in negotiating and secure renewals for Partner
- Support partner expansions into additional territories
- Assist with high severity request or issue escalations as needed
- Ensure billing process runs smoothly including standardisation of data, remove returns issue by re-pricing, and fixing or eliminating tracking issues
- Have a deep understanding and excitement for how to connect and market to GenZ/Students & Graduates.
What we need from you
- Proven track record within an account management and/or sales role, preferably from either an Advertising, Agency, or SaaS background
- Experience in goals/objectives setting of a partner portfolio on a day-to-day basis and long term
- Experience in customer relationship management, ideally with a focus on identifying and capitalising on growth and/or up-selling opportunities
- Data handling, analysing and presenting findings to key stakeholders.
- Experience in cross-team relationships internally, ideally between Product, Marketing and Finance
We've accomplished a lot since we started in 2011, but in many ways, this is just the beginning. This is the chance for you to get in on ground zero. An opportunity to make a difference within the business with global reach. We are the world’s largest Student Affinity Network, with over 22 million verified members in 115 markets including the US, UK, Germany, India, Canada and Australia. We work with 800 of the world’s biggest brands globally, taking their products and services into the hearts and minds of tomorrow’s professionals, delivering engagement, building affinity and sales. You’ll also be working for a Great Place to Work CertifiedTM company who have been recognised on the UK’s Best WorkplacesTM for Wellbeing and UK's Best Workplaces for Women 2022 list. To find out more about our workplace initiatives, see our UK exclusive case study with Great Place to Work and be sure to visit our profile for more information.
We offer a fast paced, fun & social working environment where you can truly make an impact. We believe that work should enhance and complement your life which is why we leave it up to you to decide where you work. You can choose to work from your assigned campus (either Nottingham or London) or from home, whatever works best for your individual needs. Your manager may request you attend team meet ups at your campus but other than that it is up to you! We work hard at UNiDAYS, but we also believe in fair compensation for hard work. That's why we're pleased to offer all employees full access to our comprehensive benefits package.
Our perks include:
- 25 days holiday per year increasing with length of service, plus flexible bank holidays
- Competitive salaries
- 4pm finishes every Friday
- Company bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Private health insurance (Vitality)
- Income protection policy
- Life assurance policy
- Employee Assistance Program
- Enhanced parental leave pay
- Core hours with flexibility around how/when you manage your time
- Regular team building activities
- The latest tech and hardware will be supplied from day one
- Good Vibes Program: we know we’ve all had to adapt to new ways of working and UNiDAYS has always taken pride in the community we’ve created in the office but we’re just as committed to creating an innovative approach to fostering connections and improving engagement outside of the office! We want to boost your remote working experience so think virtual parties, pottery classes, wellness classes and guest speakers just to name a few!
- Support for home working for all new team members. We will help assess your home set up and you can expense £150 towards any additional furniture you may need to be safe and comfortable when working from home
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.