About our Organisation
The Soil Association, formed in 1946, is the only UK charity which works across the spectrum of human health, the environment and animal welfare. That’s because we cannot tackle these issues in isolation.
We campaign for change, we support farming innovation, we serve healthy food in communities, we support and grow the organic market, and we protect forests. We couldn't do any of this without our supporters, partners, donors and dedicated staff. We make a difference in the world where it’s needed the most.
Soil Association Certification offers a huge range of organic and sustainable certification schemes across food, farming, catering, health and beauty, textiles and forestry which are recognised and trusted by consumers and businesses around the world. We’re the UK’s leading organic certifier – you’ll find our symbol on over 70% of organic products.
About the Opportunity
This crucial role in the Certification Business Development team provides digital marketing expertise and delivers a planned schedule of website, social and paid activity to help deliver our income plans across the certification schemes we run (organic food, farming, beauty and textiles and on our forestry certification business). Managing a substantial part of the Soil Association website, you’ll be working as part of a highly commercial team whose goal is to make the case for organic certification and enable more businesses and farmers to join us as the leading UK certification body.
Above all we are all looking for:
- A strong digital marketing project manager with experience in a similar role leading digital projects
- Able to make and implement recommendations to improve the web journey and user experience
- Happy collaborating as part of a team and confidence and ability to support team members to use digital platforms in the most effective ways
- Good, and up to date understanding of website best practice and what makes a high-quality user experience, including knowledge and experience of UX, accessibility, SEO, CRO and using a CMS
- A highly creative, entrepreneurial and enthusiastic self-starter
We offer a range of financial and lifestyle benefits to all our employees, including:
- 27 days annual holiday increasing to 30 days with length of service plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme with ethical investment options and employer contribution increasing with length of service
- Free membership of the Soil Association and discounts on organic produce
- Volunteer days to give back to the local community or support green initiatives
- Family friendly policies and flexible working
- Cycle to work scheme
- Sociable and engaging workplace of professionals that share a passion for healthy, sustainable lifestyle and produce
37.5 Hours per week
Bristol with hybrid working