A Fairer Workplace
MeVitae is on a mission to transform the workforce, developing the most successful and innovate technology to drive diversity into organisation’s across the world.
As part of the $100 million D&I tech industry, MeVitae is one of the fastest scaling D&I start-ups in the country, with some of the most influential tech investors on board, including the Cofounder of Shazam, and a director of Microsoft. Collaborating with both the European Space Agency, and Oxford University, MeVitae is constantly researching, refining, and developing the most innovative solutions, to help transform the workforce, with clients including top technology companies worldwide.
Offering a suite of AI tools to mitigate unconscious and algorithmic biases, MeVitae help’s organisations hire smarter, faster, and fairer, allowing them to build more diverse and productive teams. One such way is through our blind recruiting solution, which plugs in to redact more than 20 types of personal identifiers, including gender, ethnicity, and university from CV’s and Cover Letters, directly from a company’s Application Tracking System.
As a tight-knit laid back team and looking for an ambitious like-minded individual to join our community. A team member keen to accelerate their career and the growth of MeVitae.
About the Position
We are looking for an outgoing individual with excellent interpersonal skills to lead our partnership department as our company scales. You will be primarily responsible for building and maintaining partnerships with external companies, in addition to researching and contacting potential new partners. You will also be responsible for developing and implementing our partnership strategy and you will work closely with the sales, tech, and marketing team in executing this. As partnership manager, we ask that you are highly organised and motivated; MeVitae is at an exciting stage of scaling and so we need someone who is able to adapt to a fast pace environment, growing the partnership department to take the company to new heights.
- Plan, develop, and review our partnership strategy, deciding on ways of optimizing current, and acquiring new, partners.
- Execute our partnership strategy: researching, acquiring, building, and maintaining partnerships with external organizations, including applicant tracking systems, universities, and technology companies.
- Manage any contracts or paperwork that arise as a result of our partnerships.
- Stay up to date with current partners, organise regular check-ins, and manage any updates within our CRM software.
- Monitor monthly metrics and develop strategies to ensure they are hitting targets.
- Communicate with the sales and tech teams on all partner-related issues.
- Assist in planning and organizing marketing campaigns with our partners.
- Drive sales leads through partners.
To be successful in this role you will need the following skills and experience:
- Passion for improving equality, diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
- Enthusiastic, with the ambition and determination needed to scale a department.
- Outgoing personality, with great interpersonal skills, and a team player.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Highly organized.
- Able to adapt to a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- Keen interest in, and curiosity about, technology.
- Partnership experience preferred.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience with contracts.
- Desire to learn and develop new skills.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK.
Fairness is at the core of everything we do. We believe in a world where everyone is given an opportunity to thrive, in a position where they feel challenged and valued. At MeVitae, we provide equal opportunities for all, and we care about creating an environment where each team member can learn and grow, becoming the best version of themselves. As such, we seek:
- Humility: We really value creating a team that helps build each other up and so we look for individuals who are excellent communicators, capable of controlling and expressing their emotions to handle interpersonal relationships empathetically.
- The growth mindset: At MeVitae, things can change very quickly so look to create a team of flexible individuals who seek opportunities to learn and grow, adjusting to new challenges with enthusiasm.
- Transparency: Being honest and open with yourself and others, sharing knowledge generously to take the team to new heights.
- Disruptiveness: Working with purpose to make an impact using tech for good by generating new innovative ideas and not being confined to the status quo.
- Go-getterness: As a go-getter, you will be somebody who is passionate, ambitious, perceptive, dependable and driven, while maintaining an open mind to see things from different viewpoints and perspectives.
- Competitive salary
- Private healthcare insurance including dental cover
- Online GP and counselling sessions
- Company pension
- Hybrid/flexible working
- Learning and development budget
- Regular team events and socials
- Gym membership discounts
- Discounted flights
- Discounted cinema trips
- Amazon prime membership
- Discounted spa days and more!