We’re on a mission to support often-overlooked areas of healthcare, starting with Menopause, Fertility, Baby, Men’s Health and Women’s Health. Our clients’ employees get expert healthcare support via the Peppy mobile app, with unlimited access to our team of specialist practitioners.
• $45mil Series B fundraise announced in January ‘23, led by Albion VC
• One of Europe’s fastest growing HealthTech scale-ups; 8x revenue growth in 2021 and 4x revenue growth in 2022.
• B2B SaaS offering, supporting employees across 250+ clients and partners including Natwest Group, Clifford Chance, Capgemini, Santander, Aviva and Coty.
• Remote-first company with 200+ employees across UK, USA and Europe.
• Proudly B-corp certified and Mission-led - read all about our company values here.
• Rated one of the Top Startups to work for by LinkedIn, Tempo and Flexa.
We’re looking for a part-time Registered Nutritional Therapist to join us as a Chat and Content Practitioner within Peppy's Nutrition and Weight Management team.
Working within the small, close knit Nutrition & Weight Management team, you will split your time between content creation (eg. writing group programmes, video creation) and working on the dashboard group chats where you will be interacting with Peppy members in a group setting.
This role is offered on a fully remote, part-time basis (24 hours per week across 3 days).
Qualifications, Experience and Essential Knowledge:Qualifications: Be a BANT or AFN registered Nutritional Therapist (essential). Have a Diploma, BSc or greater in Nutritional Therapy, with at least 3 years post qualification experience (essential). Ideally you will also have a Health Coaching qualification (desirable).
Essential Experience:A minimum of 3+ years working as a registered Nutritional TherapistMust have one-to-one clinical experience after your qualification has been achieved (please do not count student clinic hours as experience) with verifiable and demonstrable experience working with a variety of different health conditions.Excellent familiarity with popular and up to date functional testing as well as the most commonly available GP tests. Experience in menopause health including weight management, bone health and cardiovascular health Experience in women’s health including weight management, PCOS, endometriosis and menstrual related issuesHave prior experience of working onlineHave prior experience in presenting/public speaking Evidence based writing experienceBonus points if you also have:Previous experience of group coaching using video and written materials Involvement in projects that incorporated digital health technologyExperience in men’s health including weight management, diabetes and cardiovascular health
Required Knowledge:Working knowledge of Mac & Microsoft packages and Messaging systems such as WhatsAppUp-to-date knowledge with regards to clinical best practiceImplementation of research based practice Bonus points if you also have:Experience using Powerpoint or Canva to create presentations, information handouts or infographics
Required skills & attributes:
Good interpersonal and communication skills. Leadership skillsIT literate Ability to demonstrate initiative Flexibility Clear written and spoken English Strong organisational skills; an ability to prioritise, and the skills to manage a busy clinical caseload Able to work in a fast paced environment Able to work effectively in a team Enthusiastic and assertive Caring and compassionate Flexibility and reliability Strong desire to improve standards Self-motivated Dynamic and supportive Keen to implement research based practice Confident and friendly, quick to build rapport with users and team membersBe empathetic and understanding with good interpersonal and communication skills
Who you are:
You have an innate interest in health and wellbeing. You’ll be motivated by the idea of being part of a force for good and bringing health support to millions.You will be hungry to join an exciting startup. You’ll get excited about the prospect of rolling your sleeves up and getting stuck in.You’re collaborative and respectful as a team player. You positively contribute to Peppy as a team. You’re supportive and see success as team success.You’re committed to exceeding expectations, boundaries and excellence. You demonstrate passion and you’re willing to go the extra mile.You take ownership of your deliverables and you admit your mistakes. You take responsibility and you’re proactive in identifying solutions.
What we offer you:
An exciting opportunity to work in a fun, dynamic and growing team!The opportunity to get involved with writing Peppy content, hosting online events and developing the clinical team.A competitive basic salary of £40000 per annum (pro rata for part-time hours).The opportunity to get involved with writing Peppy content.
Peppy’s Perks and Benefits:
• Remote-First: All of our clinical employees work remotely from home.
• Home Office Allowance: You will be eligible for a Home Office Allowance to setup your remote workspace.
• Health & Wellbeing: You will receive Private Medical Insurance through Vitality as well as unlimited access to the Peppy app.
• Financial Wellness: You have access to your own confidential financial wellbeing coach and resources, through Bippit.
• Parental Leave: We have a generous Enhanced Family Leave policy, whether you or your partner are giving birth, going through surrogacy or adoption.
• Pension: We offer an up to 7% employer pension contribution scheme through Nest.
• Sick pay: Generous sick pay is provided.
• Holidays: Peppy employees in the UK get 25 days holiday per year, plus bank holidays (pro-rata if part-time).
• Tech: New joiners receive a company laptop delivered in time for your first day.
• Professional Support: NMC registration paid, role appropriate professional membership paid, CPD funding allowance (pro-rata if part-time), revalidation support, annual practitioner conference (fully funded).
• Referral Incentive: You’ll receive up to £3k for each successful employee referral.
• Socials: We regularly host virtual and in-person socials (think Pizza making and cocktail drinking!) to help us stay connected in a remote-first environment.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your CV.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Equality & Diversity
Peppy's mission is to help people in life's most challenging journeys. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer, committed to equality and diversity amongst both our employees and prospective applicants. We ensure that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, socio-economic background, neuro-diversity, education, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.