Product Delivery Scientist – Introduction
If you have experience of working in a molecular laboratory in either an academic or industry setting this is a rare opportunity to develop your skills with an expanding science-based SME with a bright future.
As a world leader in delivering nature data and intelligence, NatureMetrics brings the power of genetics to frontline environmental management. Our products allow our customers to make better decisions for business and nature. We have grown rapidly over the last five years and validated our technology in multiple industry sectors and regions of the world. We now have an exciting scale up plan backed by ambitious and supportive investors. We aim to be the premier provider of nature data to companies globally by 2025 and you can now join the team.
As Product Delivery Scientist you will be joining us during our busy spring survey season and would be mainly working on the Great Crested Newt eDNA team.
Product Delivery Scientist – The Role
- Assist in processing client samples for Great Crested Newt eDNA service.
- Follow a standardised procedure to analyse water samples.
- Follow internal protocol for sample tracking & documentation.
- Keep detailed & meticulous records.
- Collaborate with other members of the laboratory team to plan & prioritise work.
- Support housekeeping activities & monitor lab stocks.
Product Delivery Scientist – About You
- Experience working in a molecular laboratory in an academic/industry setting.
- Familiar with laboratory health & safety procedures.
- Able to use own initiative & work as part of a team.
- Comfortable operating using standardised protocols.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Highly organised & with an eye for detail.
Product Delivery Scientist – How to Apply
Apply online via the link below and we will get back to you.
We are advocates of a healthy work life balance and mental wellbeing. We are happy to look at flexible working options for all our roles.
At NatureMetrics diversity and inclusion are part of our DNA. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our employees. It fuels our innovation and connects us to the communities we work with. Our values leave no space for stereotypes. We are all unique and pull together for a common purpose.