Location: Haslemere, Surrey, England, UK
Hours: FT Mon - Fri
Job Reference Number: PCR003
Team Leader - Pact Coffee
We are looking to recruit a Team Leader to join our Coffee Production Operation, leading a small team of operatives. This role would be ideal for an ambitious individual ready for that next step in their career. You will be focussed on achieving production targets, product quality and leading your team, whilst also being a strong team player yourself.
The Role and Job Description
Production Team Leader
- Daily setup your area to achieve daily order shipments to deadline and at the required high standards.
- Motivate and allocate your team to effectively perform to targets.
- Hit productivity performance targets set out by your line manager
- Ensure 100% shipment service level agreement and product quality standards are adhered to at all times.
- Ensure your team follows H&S policies and procedures
- Provide support to your team on a daily basis
- Be a strong Team Leader.
- Any other reasonable duties to meet the needs of the business.
Team Leadership experience ( advantageous but not essential ) Would suit an experienced production operative looking for the next step
Production/Operations/Warehouse background ( advantageous but not essential )
Have worked in a fast paced environment
Strong desire to be successful
Free monthly coffee subscription allowance
Free snacks & Drinks daily
Great working environment, at a great company