At TrustedHousesitters, we are on a mission to make the world a better place for pets and their owners. We are seeking a passionate and creative Social Media Manager to help us expand our global audience and impact. Reporting to our Content Manager, and working closely with design, copywriters, and the wider marketing team, you will be responsible for developing our social presence and engaging with relevant communities, creating original and innovative content, and measuring the performance of our core social channels.
- Grow our social reach and impact by developing our social presence.
- Monitor external social media groups and interact with relevant conversations and communities across the social graph.
- Own the posting strategy, execution, and measurement across our core social channels.
- Implement and leverage a social listening tool to join the broader conversation.
- Create original, engaging, and innovative content for our global audience of more than 375,000 followers.
- Work with our Content Manager to create and lead the development of content across each of our social media channels, including Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and TikTok.
- Create and manage a social media content calendar to help drive engagement across each social platform.
- Analyse and report the performance of our social media channels to key stakeholders, and identify opportunities to grow our global audience.
- Develop and expand our social media content offering for our partners, affiliates and influencers.
- Work closely with our design and copy team to create engaging and standout social media content.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum 2 years+ experience in social media management, and proven experience creating content for social media communications.
- Experience measuring success across social media - determining the performance of content and iterating as necessary.
- Experience in using social media scheduling tools, such as Iconosquare.
- Experience with web analytics tools.
- Experience in using Brandwatch would be useful, but not essential.
Who we are looking for:
- You’ll be a creative and adaptable person with a passion for all things social media marketing.
- You’ll be iterative in your approach - measuring performance and optimising content where appropriate.
- You’ll have your finger on the pulse - spotting trends and keeping up-to-date with the latest ideas in social media marketing.
- You’ll be an expert at creating content that marries images and words together in an engaging and eye-catching way that adheres to our brand guidelines and tone of voice at all times.
- Finally, you’ll be an excellent copywriter and communicator with a strong eye for detail!
Salary range: £35k per annum DOE
Remote UK based role
Plus well as 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, pension scheme and bonus scheme, we invest in:
Your Learning and development
Keen and curious? From conferences to courses, you’ll be guided and cheered on to grow personally and professionally.
House and pet sitting
We actively encourage all of our team members to go Housesitting whenever possible, offering stipends and flexible working opportunities to help make this happen.
Part of the family
Find a rescue pet to join your family, and we'll cover the adoption fees, as well as pawternity to help any pet settle into their new home.
Health and wellbeing
We offer "Simply Health" to all employees, offering paid cover for various medical appointments and treatments, including dental. Our team are trusted, and we all work remotely and flexibly to times that suit us.
Tech and Tools
TrustedHousesitters has a MacBook Pro for every team member and an annual budget for improving your home office.
Fun and games
We have regular company and team social events, both online and in-person, which gives our remote team an opportunity to connect and celebrate our successes.
TrustedHousesitters is a global marketplace disrupting pet care and travel industries. We connect a community of home and pet owners with sitters to solve a common two-sided problem - pet care and cost-effective travel. Customers join for one annual fee. After that, sits take place as a trust-based, money-free exchange that sees owners enjoy worry-free travel while our sitters enjoy the company of pets and unlock a world of unique accommodation.
We enjoy exceptional customer retention rates driven by the fact that our owners and sitters realise the amazing value and incredible experiences we can facilitate.
We're fully in scale-up mode and have grown to be the only global platform of its kind. In the last few years, we’ve consistently achieved high year-on-year growth, and have remained resilient throughout the COVID-19 crisis. The USA has become our biggest market, followed by the UK and Australia.
We made the transition to a remote-first business in March 2020 and haven’t looked back. We now have a distributed team across the UK and Brazil. We host quarterly, all expenses paid, company events in Brighton.
We are transforming the pet care and travel landscape. We believe we offer the best solution and our team is united by our commitment to delivering an enriching experience for our customers and having a positive impact on the lives of their pets.