At Vizibl, we put collaboration, innovation and sustainability at the heart of supplier relationships.
Our best-in-class digital platform enables enterprise organisations, and their suppliers, to manage every aspect of their relationship more effectively.
Whether it’s taking joint action towards ambitious sustainability targets, discovering new revenue streams, or developing innovative products and solutions, Vizibl aligns suppliers & partners around key business goals to deliver mutual value.
A CDP accredited service provider, Vizibl is recognised by the world’s leading analysts and trusted by giants of industry. The Vizibl platform connects buyers and businesses with their suppliers, on every continent, across the world.
We’re looking for a Growth Marketing Associate to support across the full spectrum of marketing disciplines. As a key member of the marketing team, you’ll support a wide variety of initiatives and programmes across demand generation and growth.
We believe that joining us at this stage offers a hugely exciting opportunity to take part in our journey to set us up for success as we continue to scale.
How you can expect to spend your day:
Life in marketing at Vizibl is grounded in 4 principles: get found, be relevant, expand reach and land customers. These guiding principles define the ways in which we work and the results we measure and achieve. We’re a dynamic and entrepreneurial organisation and as a result you’ll have the opportunity to work and learn many marketing disciplines, in a supportive and collaborative environment, that values progress ahead of perfection.
On a day-to-day basis, you’ll help us to;
- Get found and expand reach by increasing awareness and growing our contact network through SEO, social media channels, email marketing, campaigns, events, webinars and automation
- Be relevant, by creatively weaving our messaging, content marketing and buyer personas into these initiatives
- Manage and execute events, webinars and customer engagement workshops
- Engage with audiences outside of our own network though innovative marketing approaches
- Monitor event/campaign progress and results using data analysis and user feedback to ensure ever-improving efficacy and user experience
- A/B testing of marketing initiatives to optimise growth
- Understand and optimise the customer funnel and improve conversion
- Provide feedback and submit innovative ideas to continuously improve our marketing efforts
- Learn, manage and deliver your work via various platforms, including HubSpot, Canva, and Webflow.
- 18+ months B2B SaaS marketing experience
- Previous experience of email marketing, automation and lead nurturing
- Event execution capabilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Marketing automation experience - Hubspot is a major plus, but other automation platform experience is equally valuable
- Ability to learn quickly with an appetite for complexity
- Availability to attend in person team meetings and events
- Competitive salary
- Flexible remote working
- Great culture for learning and improvement
- Annual company retreats
More about Vizibl
Along with backing from some of Europe’s best VCs (LocalGlobe, Seneca), Vizibl has also been highlighted as one of the UK’s 30 fastest-growing tech scale ups as we join the Tech Nation Upscale 2021 Cohort. We have also recently been recognised as a Gartner Cool Vendor and awarded the prize for Enterprise Winner at the Digital Procurement World Awards.
But more important than all of that: we provide challenging work, opportunities to learn, high-quality teammates, a standard-setting product, and a company set to 10x in size over the next few years.
Vizibl is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
As an equal opportunity employer, we eagerly seek applicants of diverse backgrounds and hire without regard to race, sex, colour, gender identity, religion, national origin, marital status, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.