⚡ Who we are
Lodgify is a fast-growing startup focused on building vacation rental software that enables property owners and managers to independently manage and market their business online. We are an international team of more than 200 people and 50 different nationalities in the heart of Barcelona, and we've been featured twice in Wired's 100 Hottest European startups list.
Are you a Sales closing machine looking for a new career challenge?!
You are hungry for success and the thought of uncapped commission excites you?
And what´s in there for you? Keep reading to find out.
⭐ About the role
We are looking for a Sales Specialist (German speaker) to work with European and North American markets.
Our Sales Specialists engage with prospects across the world to uncover business needs and present Lodgify's vacation rental SaaS solution.
* This position can either be: Barcelona-based full-time OR Fully remote part-time position.
⭐ What will you do:Achieve sales targets that cover the North American and European countries Convert a high volume of inbound leads into customers using our consultative sales methodology Talk with qualified leads that are evaluating Lodgify for their vacation rental business Identify the customer requirements in order to position Lodgify’s products and services to meet or exceed those needs Demonstrate the value of Lodgify to their business, generate interest and resolve any questions Perform effective online demos Close deals with vacation rental owners who are evaluating Lodgify Manage upwards of 30-60 leads at any given time Handle chats and incoming calls as part of the sales team Work with our account management/onboarding team to initiate a smooth onboarding of the customer Participate as key member in the growth and development of the sales organization Extract key customer insights and market intelligence to influence product development and marketing
⭐ What you must have:Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English & German 2-3 year of previous work experience in Sales Knowledge or experience using Hubspot, Gmail and Google tools Strong communication and interpersonal skills Availability to work afternoon shifts Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail Passion for SaaS solutions in the travel industry Desire to learn and adapt in a fast-paced digital environment (Startup experience is a plus)
- Work from home flexibility.
- Permanent contract with a competitive salary.
- 25 working days of paid vacation.
- Private health insurance (that includes travel insurance, dental plan, and psychologist)
- Monthly meal stipends of 150€.
- Allowance for your home-office setup.
- Computer and gadgets for your daily work.
- Free Spanish classes.
- Referral program with paid compensation.
- Daily breakfast at the office: Coffee, sandwiches, cookies, fruits and much more!
- Opportunities for growth and development with a training budget.
- Great culture & working environment with an international team of over 40 different nationalities.
- Jornada Intensiva in August.
- Mental well-being.
- Regular team-building events and activities.
- Training and mentorship program.
- Yearly performance reviews.
- Sick leave fully covered.
⭐ Why you’ll love us:
You’ll be part of a growing, dynamic company with a truly international team. At Lodgify, we are full of contagious energy, hard work, and passion for what we do. Lodgify is committed to creating a workplace where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.
We are proud to have an international team that acknowledges a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. At Lodgify, we celebrate diversity and difference, and we are strongly committed to building an inclusive environment for all our employees.
All applications must be submitted in English. Applications in any other language will not be considered.