Who we are
Numan is on a mission to make men healthier. We provide healthcare as men need it, and treat common health conditions with personalised plans that alleviate symptoms and fix root causes. We offer integrated care - including diagnostics, medication & supplements, 1-1 clinical care, and digital programs - in one digital platform, to help patients take control of their health.
Founded in 2018, we’re backed by top-tier investors and have already impacted the lives of hundreds of thousands of patients in the UK, and have created a category leading brand. We have ambitious plans and are expanding the team with talented people who are as excited about the mission as we are.
About our Product and Design Team
We’re looking for a Senior Product Designer to join our team and help us build world-class men’s healthcare products.
At Numan you’ll be surrounded by people who are passionate about our mission and driven to solve big problems within men’s healthcare. Our Product Designers work at the core of multi-disciplinary teams (Product, Engineering, CX, Clinical, Data) to build products that impact and improve our customers lives.
Your role at Numan
You’ll be working within cross functional product teams to deliver best in class solutions for our patients, pushing the usability and market success of our new and current products. Your role as Product Designer will see you taking the lead in design thinking, including new ways of working.
The work environment is engaging, fast-paced and energetic; no day is ever the same. The ideal candidate needs to be able to work within a team, but also autonomously.
- Act as a design thinking evangelist to build awareness and understanding of the role of product design in delivering sustainable and successful business and patient outcomes.
- Create exceptional user-centric experiences across both web and app.
- Deliver end-to-end product design including research, concepts, interactive prototyping and user testing.
- Be insightful and informative whilst validating your designs using quantitative and qualitative research.
- Partner with our Product Managers, Engineers and Customers to produce the best possible solutions that balance technical feasibility and a brilliant experience.
- Introduce thoughtful design patterns and help build a robust design system with reusable components/assets.
- Collaborate with the design team and other stakeholders to identify new opportunities and design that creates value for our customers.
What experience you bring
- Significant experience in shipping consumer products.
- A strong user research background.
- Experience designing and shipping impactful products at scale.
- Experience of creating solutions that combine the needs of the customer with the needs of a business.
- As a keen problem solver - you enjoy thinking through complex product challenges and care about solving the right problem.
- A deep understanding of the entire product development process - from problem-solving, through to execution and measuring success.
- You think in systems. You can identify how elements are interconnected and the effects that small and large changes will have on the experience.
- Have a good eye for great visual design execution.
- The ability to create beautiful high-fidelity mockups of your designs using Sketch, Figma etc.
- The ability to create polished designs and prototypes using Figma.
- Are fantastic at communicating your thinking and design decisions - you’re able to bring people along on the journey with you.
- Highly skilled at stakeholder management and experienced managing and influencing senior stakeholders.
- Experience working with design systems.
What we can offer you
- A competitive salary, 25 days holiday + bank holidays and pension contribution.
- Dog friendly office.
- Health benefits with HealthShield. This is a health cash plan paid for by the company. It also includes 24/7 counselling support, EAP programme, 24/7 GP access, access to wellbeing app Thrive and further discounts on fashion, holidays, entertainment, car hire, health and beauty and your weekly shop via the reward platform MyPerks.
- Enhanced parental leave.
- Annual Learnerbly budget - Books, online subscriptions and budget for workshops and conferences.
- Option to have a stake in our growing business.
- Cycle to work scheme and secure cycle area to keep your bike safe.
- Discount to our Numan products (also for family and friends).
- Free eye test.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.