A different sort of company
Ninety Consulting is an established boutique insurance innovation specialist, working with large global insurance brands, and competing successfully with Big 4 consultancies. We are motivated by a desire to use our profits to play a big part in addressing causes of poverty in third world countries.
Ninety Consulting is a wholly owned subsidiary of a registered social enterprise, Ninety CIC, and 90% of our distributable profit goes to such causes, with the other 10% being shared amongst staff as a profit share. Our vision is to give £1bn to social causes over a 30-year timeframe. Buy-in to our vision and cause is an important part of feeling part of the team at Ninety.
Ninety is a dynamic company focused on growth and delivering exceptional products and services to the insurance market. Ninety activities fall in 3 buckets: Ninety Academy (our training suite), Works (Governance and strategy consulting for innovation) and ARK (a Venture Studio building ventures to tackle systemic risk to people and planet).
We are looking for a Mid - Senior Level Digital Marketing Executive to take the lead on setting up, running and optimising performance of all our digital marketing channels & campaigns, bringing together activity across various online channels to generate increased demand for three rapidly growing business units. Line managed by the Operations Director but working closely alongside our Head of Marketing and business unit leaders.
This role would suit someone ambitious with a good depth of experience in similar previous roles but who wants to put their mark on building a best-in-class end-to-end demand generation process, that delivers intelligent, meaningful digital marketing campaigns using automation, creativity, and rigorous testing to optimise performance and conversion. Familiarity with the setting up & running of campaigns using paid media would be a strong asset, particularly LinkedIn. The role will require an organised multitasker, able to handle many diverse projects simultaneously and meet tight deadlines.
We are seeking people who are looking for a purpose-driven career, in which they can make a tangible difference to 10,000’s of the extreme poor every year.
We are a business with large ambitions and a strong and active growth plan, who are intentionally setting about building for scale with strong colleagues on board. Your career path at Ninety can be exciting and varied, with the growing business offering opportunities for role expansion and promotion for deserving candidates.
Purpose of the role
To plan and execute all digital marketing activities that generate demand, optimise pipeline opportunities and drive conversion through owned channels.
The role here will be responsible for:
- Managing our Hubspot Marketing Automation platform; email campaign set up, form creation, prospect scoring, etc
- Set up & delivery of a variety of email marketing campaigns, autoresponder emails, drip campaigns, welcome programmes, nurture & retention campaigns
- Supporting with the maintenance of our CRM tool (Hubspot)
- Working with Head of Marketing on planning, setting up & delivering digital initiatives, promotions & campaigns that help support monthly / Quarterly team targets
- Collaborating with external Website Development resource to optimise owned digital properties for conversion
- Mapping digital user journeys to plan new initiatives & CRO mechanisms
- Supporting with the running of online / offline events
- Maintenance & optimisation of all email marketing templates; A/B testing, subject line testing, template creation
- Support with planning, set-up, and execution of marketing campaigns over social platforms (notably LinkedIn)
- Measure the overall ROI and KPIs of all digital marketing campaigns and websites.
- Develop creative digital marketing growth strategies with Head of Marketing
- Use your analytical abilities to assess the user experience (UX) over multiple channels and report back to the Head of Marketing and business unit leaders on them
Essential skills and experience
We are seeking an individual with:
- Around 3-5 years of recent digital marketing experience
- Deep knowledge of digital marketing with a good familiarity with traditional marketing mix; content marketing, social media marketing, events etc.
- A practical understanding of how user experience and user interface design affects conversion
- Digital and in-person event management experience
- Exceptional verbal, written, and great planning and organisational skills, diplomacy and attention to detail
- Google Analytics knowledge
- Rich experience with CRM tools (specifically Hubspot)
- Significant experience with running and optimising paid ads campaigns (LinkedIn, Google)
Desirable personal attributes:
- Knowledge about the insurance industry would be welcome but not necessary
- Strong references: from previous employers, but also from previous clients. We’ll be looking for signs of performance and excellence, but also for evidence of character, integrity, and ethics.
- Ethics, fairness, and integrity, all of which are very important at Ninety, and will need to be evidenced.
- Alignment to our social vision
What we offer
Salary: Competitive salary, depending on experience, plus package benefits.
Location: The role is home based in the UK with visits to London or South-East for team
collaboration and the potential for meeting clients if required.
We will filter applications, then invite a handful of candidates to a formal interview. Those who seem to fit best at formal interview will be invited to a final stage interview.
We are a fast-growing business that is looking for the right people to build for longevity.