What is Sylvera anyway? 👩👨🌳
Sylvera is scaling carbon markets with software. We do this by applying advanced machine learning techniques to satellite data to quantify with unprecedented accuracy the amount of carbon stored in landscapes - and then we visualise that data to our customers.
We believe the transparency Sylvera provides will enable carbon markets to have a more positive impact on the world in a shorter space of time. This will be critical in keeping the planet under 2C of warming and provide huge wider benefits to nature and society.
Founded in 2020, Sylvera has now scaled to over 100+ employees across the world and has raised over $30m from leading VCs like Index Ventures and Insight Partners. We’ve also collaborated with leading institutions - University College London, UCLA and NASA JPL.
We're on a super steep trajectory over the next couple of years - we want incredible people that are as passionate as we are about the mission and want to build an amazing organisation with us to achieve it.
What will I be doing?👩💻👨💻
Having found early product-market fit in a nascent, rapidly growing space, we’re now scaling our commercial team at pace. We’re looking for mission-driven, target-oriented strategic partnership executives to join our commercial function and drive significant revenue expansion.
Those who are successful will progress quickly, either as senior individual contributors or following a commercial management path.
Specific responsibilities will include:Develop and execute outbound strategies to create partnership opportunities. Nurture existing partnership relationships to enhance opportunity and develop across business lines. Manage partnership through full lifecycle from sourcing the opportunity, through structuring and closing an agreement to partnership lifecycle management. Help optimise partnership by managing inbound leads and opportunities between partner referrals, operations and sales.
We’re looking for someone who: 🧠💚Cares deeply about the climate and ecosystems of earth. Is a self-starter who thrives in constantly evolving environments, ideally with early-stage start-up experience. Is target oriented with a track record of succeeding in mid-market or enterprise sales. Has the ability to manage complex sales and partner relationships. Can autonomously generate leads, qualify opportunities and close deals. Has a hunger to learn, be coached and become a world-class salesperson.
We’d like someone highly ambitious, motivated and eager to propel their career forward. We prioritise grit, positivity, and the willingness to get stuck in, and encourage you to apply even if your experience doesn't exactly match this job description
- Equity in a rapidly growing startup
- No corners cut in having the best tech to do your job
- Unlimited annual leave - and encouragement to actually use it!
- Half Day Fridays - 2pm finish every Friday
- Enhanced parental leave
- Up to 20 days paid sick leave
- £500 WFH allowance
- Access to Mental Health support via Spill
- Monthly team socials
- UK (with access to a London based office)
Our Values 🙌
- We believe in giving people the autonomy to own their impact.
- Our business is built on revealing truths and debunking misperceptions.
Do What’s Right - Even When It’s Hard
- The right path isn’t always easy or obvious.
Collaborate With Kindness
- Great teams are built on open communication and respect.
What if you’re a partial fit? 🌱
- We prioritise grit, positivity, and the willingness to get stuck in, and encourage you to apply even if your experience doesn't exactly match this job description.
Equal employment opportunity 🌈
- Sylvera is an equal opportunity employer: we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.