LONDON (Hybrid Working)
A benchmarked salary between £44,280 to £50,760 based on your level within our progression framework. You can read more about our approach to performance, salary, and progression here.
👋 Who we are
Born Social is a global social media agency that brings social-first thinking to the brands of tomorrow.
For the last 10 years, we’ve helped brands navigate and harness the chaos of social. From household names like Guinness, Dettol and Primark to the next generation of big brands like Nando's, Fever-Tree and Uber.
We're an ambitious team of over 100 people in London, Paris, Madrid, Lisbon and Berlin and not stopping there. We're growing and looking for a new Creative Strategist to join our team and come work on a global automotive brand looking to redefine its approach to social.
As a Creative Strategist, you work closely with the Strategy team to understand our client's brief, challenges, and opportunities, and use these to build out creative concepts that achieve measurable results. You also work closely with the Creative team, briefing in and overseeing the production process to help bring your ideas to life.
You’ll report directly to the Creative Director, and take total responsibility for your projects. We don’t specialise in any particular sector, meaning any given brief presents completely new challenges and opportunities.
✏️ What you'll be doing:
- Translating strategy into effective social-first creative ideas for pitch, project, always on and campaign work
- Building out social-first creative guidelines that span visual identity, art direction and tone of voice.
- Pitching and presenting, at both the new business stage and project delivery.
- Leading internal and external ideation workshops
- Building briefs and overseeing the creative production process to make sure all work aligns with your creative vision.
- Managing your allocated time efficiently and effectively to meet your client's scopes of work
- Producing thought leadership and internal education that continually helps to define and establish social best practice
- Supporting the writing of case studies and awards entries, proving creativity and effectiveness of our work
- Keeping in tune with new behaviours, platforms and tools that are changing the landscape
👀 Who we're looking for:
This role is perfect for anyone who's been in a social conceptual creative role, in-house or agency side, for the last few years. This could be a creative, creative lead, senior creative, art director, or copywriter. Creative Strategists are hybrids and pull on a variety of different creative skills, so you will need to have a body of work that shows this off. Specifically, we'll be on the lookout for someone with:
- You've got a minimum of 4 years of agency experience in a conceptual creative or Creative Strategy role
- You have a deep understanding of social media and how it can be harnessed for a variety of brands and businesses
- You've got a solid understanding of various creative strategies and ideation frameworks.
- You have a proven track record of overseeing the creative production process
- You've got strong deck writing, formatting and presentation skills
✌️ Our values:
Our values aim to pinpoint the magic ingredients for us at our best. We look for people who share our values and can add to our culture.
See Challenge as Opportunity... is about our attitude and to be very clear, this is not a value of optimism, nor is it about loving every challenge.
Say It Simply... is how we communicate. Think of the basic rules of communication - honest, clear, confident.
Do What You Say... is the crux of our reputation and longevity. When you join Born Social, our trust is fully given. It is yours to lose.
Make Each Other Better... is about our culture of collaboration and commitment to development. We are only as good as the people around us so we all take responsibility for developing each other, as well as ourselves.
Consciously Contribute...is bigger than all the others.It ensures we grow right. It broadens our focus beyond Born Social and cements our commitment to doing what’s just, not what’s easy or immediately self-serving.
💙 Everyone's welcome:
We celebrate different ideas, perspectives, and backgrounds here at Born Social. As an equal opportunities employer, we believe in the power of an inclusive and representative team. We welcome applications regardless of race, religion or belief, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, political affiliation, family, or parental status. We don’t simply comply with the Equality Act, we go further and take pride in building a stronger and more creative work environment, committed to inclusion, diversity, and representation.