London (Hybrid Working)
A benchmarked salary between £29,400 to £35,700 based on your level within our progression framework. You can read more about our approach to performance, salary, and progression here.
👋 Who we are
Born Social is a global social media agency that brings social-first thinking to the brands of tomorrow.
For the last 10 years, we’ve helped brands navigate and harness the chaos of social bringing method to the madness. From household names like Guinness, Dettol, and Uber to the next generation of big brands like Nando's and Fever-Tree.
We're an ambitious team of almost 100 people across the UK, Spain, France, Portugal & Germany and not stopping there. We're growing fast and so we're looking for another Account Managerto join our team and come work on a global automotive brand looking to redefine its approach to social.
As an Account Manager, you’ll work closely with your Account Director to lead the day-to-day across your accounts. You’ll play a crucial role in implementing ways of working and be responsible for managing timelines and budgets and we’ll be looking to you to oversee the delivery of everything from social strategies to creative, to monthly reports.
✏️ What you'll be doing:
- Manage the day-to-day requirements across your accounts, including the implementation of effective ways of working with your clients and internal teams.
- Create timelines and project plans, ensuring review sessions are scheduled and sign off processes are followed
- Book and manage resource requirements across multiple departments in line with your client budgets. Making adjustments and refinements where needed.
- Lead on the day-to-day client communications, owning status reports and leading status meetings with clients
- Brief internal teams on client requirements, timelines and budgets.
- Manage priorities for both yourself and other team members.
- You have a track record of building trust quickly. You’ll use this experience to develop strong relationships with your clients and team.
- Review and assess our output to ensure our work meets client objectives and aligns with our social strategy for the account.
- Work closely with our Social Media Managers to communicate the value of our work back to the client, strategically articulating the results, insights, and making recommendations for the future.
Influencers and production:
- Work closely with our Social Media Managers and Creatives on Influencer & Creator projects to coordinate the activations by leading on client-related communication.
👀 Who we're looking for:
Brilliantly personable: communication is the lifeblood of our business. You love working with people and have a natural ability to handle challenges with charm.
Highly organised: social is fast, there’s a lot of content and a lot of deadlines so the ability to run a tight ship is a must.
You love brands and social media: you're fascinated by brands, how they market themselves and how they use social media to do this. You are naturally curious about the developments of the digital world and excited by its potential.
Pride in your work: we treat our client's brands as our own and are meticulous about our approach. You take real pride in what you deliver and always strive for perfection.
Real drive and ambition: you are passionate and ambitious. You’re confident in your ability to adapt to the ever-changing world of social and a proactive self-starter with a mindset of growth and the drive to make it happen.
2+ years experience working in social media (agency-side preferable).
✌️ Our values:
Our values aim to pinpoint the magic ingredients for us at our best. We look for people who share our values and can add to our culture.
See Challenge as Opportunity... is about our attitude and to be very clear, this is not a value of optimism, nor is it about loving every challenge.
Say It Simply... is how we communicate. Think of the basic rules of communication - honest, clear, confident.
Do What You Say... is the crux of our reputation and longevity. When you join Born Social, our trust is fully given. It is yours to lose.
Make Each Other Better... is about our culture of collaboration and commitment to development. We are only as good as the people around us so we all take responsibility for developing each other, as well as ourselves.
Consciously Contribute...is bigger than all the others. It ensures we grow right. It broadens our focus beyond Born Social and cements our commitment to doing what’s just, not what’s easy or immediately self-serving.
💙 Everyone's welcome:
We celebrate different ideas, perspectives, and backgrounds here at Born Social. As an equal opportunities employer, we believe in the power of an inclusive and representative team. We welcome applications regardless of race, religion or belief, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, political affiliation, family, or parental status. We don’t simply comply with the Equality Act, we go further and take pride in building a stronger and more creative work environment, committed to inclusion, diversity, and representation.