So Energy was created in 2015 because we know there’s never a good reason to have a bad experience with your energy provider. Since then our renewable energy business has grown rapidly, with over 300,000 customers and 300+ So Energist and we aren’t done. Our next goal is to supply renewable energy to 1 million UK customers by the end of 2026 and we are going to succeed in that mission by leveraging technology, remaining customer-centric and hiring people with a passion for sustainability.
If you're thinking of joining us then your timing couldn't be more perfect. In late 2021 So Energy joined forces with ESB Energy to become the UK’s next big green energy supplier.
Our People - So Energist
Whether you are helping our customers gain energy independence through solar panelling and EV charges or delivering best-in-class customer service to one of our renewable energy customers there are six things all So Energists have in common, our Values:
Clear Honest Ambitious Inquisitive Caring Sustainable
So Energy is undergoing an exciting transformation, working with a number of third parties to speed up the introduction of smart metering and transformational new technologies. We are currently recruiting for a Third Party Reconciliation Analyst to be at the A key component of that change, providing critical knowledge, support and problem solving to ensure we can continue to provide an outstanding service for our customers.
- Develop and implement a process for validating invoices received from industry partners, working with metering and finance teams
- Own a regular forecasting process including updating a forecasting model for metering accruals and providing updates to So Energy Finance for their long term finance forecasts
- Acting as a key point of contact for our installers, MAPs and service providers
- Creating reports and Dashboards that provide an insight into the performance of our key partnership contracts
- Supporting and identifying requirements for knowledge transfer between departments and within the metering team.
- Identifying and developing metering processes, producing training material where necessary with a focus on continuous improvement
- You love what you do and enjoy solving complex problems, interested in data analysis, automation and improving business understanding and processes
- Strong analytical and detail-oriented aptitude; a high degree of accuracy is required to be successful in this role
- Comfortable using Excel and SQL to reconcile data and pull out insights
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Strong relationship management skills
- Ability to manage time effectively, set priorities and meet deadlines
- You like to learn new skills and are able to adapt to change in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work autonomously towards a goal
- Salary of £34,375, (plus up to a 10% performance based bonus upon completion of probation)
- Hybrid remote working
- Life Assurance 4x Base Salary
- Bonus Up to 10% of Base Salary
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays, and an extra day holiday for your birthday
- Ongoing support and development as well as a generous learning and development budget
- Free daily breakfast
- Great reward and recognition
- Exposure to all parts of a growing business
- Pension matching as part of auto-enrolment pension scheme
So Energy care about helping the energy industry become a much more diverse and inclusive environment and we work hard to lead by example. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and building an inclusive environment for all.
If you are interested in finding out more please apply making sure to complete all the questions to the best of your ability and attached an up to date version of your CV.