We’re looking for an outstanding sales professional to grow our life sciences sales pipeline.
Vinehealth is transforming the quality of life and survival of cancer patients through highly personalised patient support based on behavioural science and artificial intelligence.
At Vinehealth, we believe that people with cancer should feel in control of their care. Our mobile platform uses cutting edge technology to help people living with cancer to collect, track and visualise data about their care, supporting them to feel in control and better self-manage, as well as to communicate crucial information back to their care team. Through this, the platform generates rich real-world data to represent the voice of patients in healthcare delivery and drug development.
Having launched in 2018, we recently secured a record-breaking investment round to grow our company and our product. We have been named Deloitte’s ‘Most Innovative Health Tech Start-Up’ of 2019 and have an incredibly exciting journey ahead of us with plenty of opportunities for personal development and working with a world-class team of doctors, developers, designers and more. We highly prize our open and friendly company culture with a talented, ambitious and committed team that supports each other in striving for excellence.
Get in touch if you want to play a key role in a high-impact, fast-growing startup and if you’re passionate about making a big impact.
About the role
As a part of the company’s Commercial team, you will work closely with company leadership and the Commercial team to drive a healthy RWE/HEOR sales pipeline with new global pharma customers.
You will report to the Commercial EVP and will be responsible for identifying and driving opportunities to develop relationships with key senior stakeholders and grow new business. We see this as a central role within the company and are looking for an experienced candidate who is well-versed in winning 6-7 figure RWE/HEOR projects with pharma customers. As a senior leader within an agile high-growth company, you will have the freedom to work autonomously to drive real change as well as to generate true patient impact.
- Fast growth of our RWE/HEOR customer pipeline through generating leads and building strong relationships
- Producing client proposals and budgets
- Growing relationships with existing pharma customers
Skills & attributes:
- An experienced and driven individual, passionate about sales and digital health technologies
- Highly organised and committed to generating impactful customer relationships
- Brings an existing network of RWE/HEOR pharma contacts, ideas and opportunities that generate new conversations and add to the Vinehealth life science pipeline in oncology
- Able to work autonomously to drive commercial growth on behalf of the organisation
- Collaborative in approach, with the ability to quickly develop strong relationships with external stakeholders at all levels
- A deep understanding of how life sciences companies contract with vendors and how to structure winning proposals and pricing strategies
- Ability to work under pressure, to deliver against targets to increase the customer footprint
- Very comfortable with digital technology and working remotely
- A proactive and positive influence on those around you and a passion for making impact in healthcare
- Experience or understanding of working in a startup environment, with an ability to deliver against tight deadlines
- 5+ years selling RWE/HEOR data and/or research services to the pharma industry
- A demonstrated track record of consistently hitting/exceeding sales targets
- A bonus if you have experience doing so in Oncology
- Highly competitive salary with sales commission as well as other incentives where appropriate (salary to be determined based on experience)
- Participation in an attractive EMI share option scheme
- High spec Macbook Pro
- Generous training and wellbeing budgets:
- £600 per year on training and education
- £480 per year well-being budget to spend on improving mental and physical well-being
- £400 per year; happiness & life admin budget to spend on anything that makes you happy or makes life easier for you, such as engaging in hobbies or having a cleaner.
- Free breakfast, tea and coffee when we meet in the UK office
- Beautiful office space in the heart of London surrounded by lovely restaurants, bars, gyms and public transport
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- NEST pension with matched contributions up to 6% from Vinehealth
- Full healthcare insurance through Vitality Health
- An extra half day off during birthday week
- Cycle2Work Scheme