Bevi is on a mission to disrupt the beverage supply chain and replace single-use water bottles with smart water machines. Thousands of companies use Bevi to sustainably provide their employees with pure, sparkling, and flavored water at work. As the market leader in IoT-enabled beverage machines, we’ve raised over $160M in venture capital and we’re doubling year over year. In addition to maintaining hypergrowth with our current product line, Bevi is heavily investing in new product development.
We’re looking for a Boston-based Business Development Representative (BDR) to support our nationwide Sales team with a competitive, self-driven attitude and creative, analytical mindset. Over the past three years, we have built a consistent and reliable sales model to rapidly expand across the country. The BDR will join a growing team to continue expanding Bevi’s presence. We are looking for candidates who are early in their career, bringing a fresh perspective and a commitment to further developing their sales skills. This role is based out of our Charlestown office, at least 2 days per week in person (more if desired!).
What you will do:
- Learn to use digital age sales-enhancement software tools such as Salesforce, Linkedin, and email automation tools such as Apollo.
- Develop your sales abilities by generating outbound activity (new verticals/email campaigns/account penetration) to uncover new opportunities for our Territory Sales Managers. This includes sending emails, making phone calls, and other methods of communication.
- Demonstrate professional collaboration both within and outside the sales team to deliver a steady funnel of business opportunities.
- Gain hands-on experience in communication, sales, business development, and market knowledge.
- Take your job seriously, but not yourself!
How you will grow:
- Engage with a talented sales and operations team drawn from diverse sectors.
- Learn about the purchasing processes of different types of organizations.
- Develop value-selling skills applicable to all B2B account management roles.
- Deploy your energy and expertise to further the company's mission of sustainability, wellness, and positive personal and environmental change.
- Prior professional or extracurricular experience in sales, email marketing, fundraising, working on a campaign, or business administration a plus
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both oral and written
- Analytical abilities
- Eagerness to learn and adapt
- Proactive, can-do attitude and strong sense of ownership
- A shared passion for our mission to eliminate plastic bottles and cans
- A 4-year Bachelor's Degree or 2-year Associate's Degree from an accredited university or college
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance plans with BlueCross BlueShield, 95% paid by employer
- 401(k) with company match, and environmentally responsible investment options
- Flexible PTO plus 9 company holidays, and additional paid days for sick leave, etc (including sustainability or social justice volunteer events)
- Generous fully paid parental leave for both birth parents and non-birth parents
- Fully employer paid disability and life insurances
- Wellness and fitness reimbursements
- Monthly stipends for cell phone use and commuting costs
- Onsite snacks and (of course) unlimited Bevi ... plus composting and terracycling, too
- Happy hours, pancake breakfasts, Hero awards - and more!
- Join a team that shares our Bevi Core Values:
- Put Customers First
- Be Great to Work with
- Raise the Bar Together
- Act Like You Own the Business
- Be Curious and Ask Why
- Champion Sustainability