Since 2011, General Assembly (GA) has transformed tens of thousands of careers through pioneering, experiential education in today’s most in-demand skills. As featured in The Economist, Wired, and The New York Times, GA offers training in web development, data, design, marketing, and more, both online and at campuses across multiple countries. Our global professional community boasts more than 95,000 full- and part-time alumni — and counting.
In addition to fostering career growth for individuals, GA helps employers cultivate top diverse tech talent and spur innovation by transforming their teams through strategic learning. More than 21,000 employees at elite companies worldwide have honed their digital fluency with our corporate training programs. GA has also been recognized as one of Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500, and Fast Company has dubbed us leaders in World-Changing Ideas as well as the #1 Most Innovative Company in Education.
General Assembly helps businesses build their dream workforces by transforming the way they attract and retain talent. We enable organizations to build diverse tech talent pipelines and source untapped potential in their own workforces through upskilling and reskilling their employees. This year, we’re launching a game-changing solution that furthers our dual mission to democratize tech careers and to help companies build more diverse tech teams.
We’re looking for a B2B marketing leader to take General Assembly’s Enterprise campaigns to the next level. As a founding member of the B2B Marketing team in this newly created position, the Senior Manager of Demand Generation will plan and manage global marketing campaigns, measure lead generation across channels, and ensure we create content and experiences for our key audiences at every stage of the funnel.
The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker and skilled writer who enjoys framing the big picture while orchestrating the moving pieces. This role is perfect for a talented Demand Gen marketer seeking a leadership position who will relish the challenge of building an inbound marketing engine.
- Develop and manage full-funnel global campaigns, working collaboratively across the Marketing team, external marketing agency, and key stakeholders
- Orchestrate efforts across channels to deliver on lead goals, brand awareness objectives, and conversion rates, and position GA as a partner for HR and Tech leaders to solve their talent challenges
- Measure and report on success metrics; adapt plans accordingly
- Develop best practice campaign architecture that will yield predictable lead generation across paid and organic channels, ensuring our content production and channel activations deliver on inbound lead goals. Build and improve work processes, documenting and sharing them across cross-functional teams.
- Lead webinar strategy. Source and manage external and internal SMEs as speakers, thought leaders, and panelists for webinars, forums, events, content projects, and partnerships
- Enable Sales to leverage Marketing content and events and convert MQLs to SQLs by providing inbound messaging sequences and follow-up content. Troubleshoot any lead flow or Salesforce issues with Marketing Ops and Sales Ops teams.
- Strengthen cross-functional and intra-Marketing communication to ensure alignment with and execution of B2B Marketing plans. Coordinate efforts with Adecco partner businesses and look for collaboration opportunities.
- Contribute to other B2B Marketing initiatives and strategic planning efforts
- 3-7 years of Marketing experience, including 2+ years in B2B Demand Generation
- Strategic and entrepreneurial mindset; self-starter
- Effective communicator, written and verbal
- Excels at working collaboratively across functions and forging productive relationships with stakeholders in Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and others
- Experience in a B2B tech/SaaS model is preferred
- Experience in a breakthrough business or startup environment is helpful
- We know that people don’t fit perfectly into a job description. If this role excites you, builds on your foundation of skills and experience, and you’re eager to grow into the criteria you don’t meet right now, we’d like to hear from you!
Unless otherwise noted, remote positions can be performed from the following approved General Assembly operating countries.
United States of America (states of operation may vary), Canada (provinces of operation may vary), United Kingdom, Australia, and Singapore.