About HIVED 📦
The world needs logistics solutions that are better for people and the environment. That’s where HIVED comes in. We are a London-based climate and logistics start-up building the first-ever sustainable parcel delivery network at scale, now shipping for over 100 brands including ASOS, Minor Figures, Allpress, Pip & Nut and more. A tech company at heart, we have built a modern tech stack and intelligent routing, and are massively innovative in a traditional industry.
All of this means businesses can get emission-free deliveries with better service at more affordable prices. It’s parcel delivery reimagined; better all around for everyone, from start to end, warehouse to doorstep.
Our tightknit team is made up of ex-Revolut, Bain, GoPuff, ASOS, Apple, Amazon and Bulb employees, and we are backed by some of Europe's leading investors and VCs in climate-tech, logistics and mobility including Maersk Growth, Pale Blue Dot VC, Eka Ventures, the British government and more.
Role Overview 📝
We are looking for someone to join our team in the dual role of Office Manager and EA to the CEOs. This is a broad role with a wide set of responsibilities and requires someone who is keen to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment where change is the only constant. The Office Manager is responsible for the day-to-day running of our office and depot to ensure that the HIVED team have the best possible work environment. The EA is responsible for supporting the CEOs through managing all team and external communication, as well as managing the CEOs' schedules. Balancing both of these roles will require someone with excellent prioritisation and organisation skills. This role reports directly to the CEOs and will work in close coordination with the Chief of Staff
- Ensuring the smooth day-to-day operations of the Shoreditch office and Tottenham depot
- Managing administration of core areas of the business (e.g. tax correspondence, vehicle administration etc.)
- Managing onboarding, offboarding and employee equipment for the the HQ team
- Acting as a liaison for the wider team and the CEOs
- Managing the CEOs email inboxes
- Managing complex calendars and scheduling
- University-level qualification
- Previous Executive Assistant or Office Manager experience
- Willing and able to work under high pressure in a constantly changing environment
- Highly organised and structured with a strong ability to prioritise
- Comfortable learning new software packages
How we reward our team
- Annual salary range of £32,000 - £40,000 depending on experience
- 25 days of leave and an additional 3 mental wellbeing days as required
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Dynamic working environment
- Hybrid working set-up with in-person time expected at our Shoreditch office 3-4 days a week
- Growth and progression within the organisation based on success in the role