Chess.com is one of the largest gaming sites in the world and the #1 platform for playing, learning, and enjoying chess.
We are a team of 600+ fully remote people in 60+ countries working hard to serve the global chess community. We are here to support 125M+ chess players worldwide with the best possible product, content, and tools to serve the community!
We are a tech company. A gaming company. A content company. And we do it all with passion and commitment to the game. Above all we prize our mission-driven, flat, life-celebrating, no-corporate culture, and we look forward to meeting you and learning more about what you can bring to the team.
You are a creator with a fine eye for detail and cohesively. You know how to read the room and deliver to your audience on a deeper level. You are passionate about your projects and aim to provide an experience and emotion with your art. You love chess and you want to develop a positive message to our community. You have worked in many areas in video producing and comfortable with formatting, design, effects, photoshop, and editing. Huge bonus if you have worked with online software and gaming. You are humble with a sense of humor and don’t take yourself too seriously.
What You’ll Do
- Take our video content and make magic with it!
- Work across the board with our teams and have a hand in the production of our lessons, videos, Youtube, and Twitch content.
- Maintain our message and stay on-brand
- Create a seamless experience on our endless streaming!
- Fluent in French and English
- Comfortable with Adobe Creative Suite or Final Cut Pro
- Extensive experience using Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Audition, and After Effects
- Experience creating thumbnails for YouTube
- Basic understanding of YouTube Algorithm & SEO
- Ability to meet daily deadlines
- Experience with streaming software (OBS)
- Experience with screen capture software (bonus points if it’s using Camtasia!)
About the Opportunity
- This is an hourly position (10-15 hours a week)
- We are 100% remote (always have been, always will be!)
- This is open to applicants anywhere!