At Florence, we’re on a mission to be the number one tech provider for health and social care staffing.
Florence is one of the UK’s fastest-growing healthcare tech specialists, founded by an NHS doctor with an ambition to transform care with people-first technology. Our app empowers health and social care teams; helping thousands of nurses, carers and organisations take control of their work and learning every day.
With over 100,000 e-learners, 90,000 care professionals and 2,000 care organisations joining Florence since 2017, we’re growing even further after a successful $35m series B funding round in June 2022.
We are a growing team of 200+ with offices across the UK including Birmingham, Glasgow and London. The growth continues as we put Florence on the international map, expanding to France and Canada. This is a really exciting time to be joining a fast growing, mission led company and be a part of a tech startup with a purpose.
Find out more about our mission to make care outstanding at www.florence.co.uk/about-us
We are looking for an experienced Regional Account Manager to join our fantastic operations team to focus on building, maintaining and nurturing our health and social care clients, across the South of England. You will work alongside an exceptionally collaborative and passionate team to drive and maintain Florence's growth.
- Taking ownership of your geographic region and managing the portfolio of clients within it, whilst being responsible for shift numbers in your region.
- Managing the whole Florence experience from delivering training, seeing a client through to success phase and focusing on retention.
- Building relationships with Care Home Managers, Owners, HR, Finance and Operations professionals.
- Monitoring the performance of your region, identifying at-risk clients and re-engaging churned locations.
- Using feedback from frontline users to guide product development.
- Become an advocate for the Florence app & platform, managing a product adoption rate of 90%
- Working collaboratively with internal teams and stakeholders (Sales/Marketing/Worker Onboarding) to ensure your geographic region grows inline with company targets.
- Delivering on monthly company targets for your allocated region
- Maintain exceptionally strong relationships and loyalty amongst clients and key stakeholders in your region
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Full UK Drivers Licence.
- Natural relationship builder, networker and team player.
- Ability to handle high workloads and prioritise tasks.
- Experience within the care sector or start-up environment is preferable but not essential.
- Must be able to commute to our Birmingham office
- 25 days holiday (pro-rata) + Bank holidays and holiday rollover / buy more holiday scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Learning budget with Learnerbly
- Private Healthcare
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity
- Standard pension contributions
- Opportunity to contribute to growth in an early-stage startup
- Fun, friendly and collaborative startup office environment
- Regular company and social outings
We promote an environment for our staff and app users that welcomes people from all backgrounds, ethnicities, races, religions, genders, sexual identities, abilities, and personal circumstances, in a spirit of inclusivity and belonging.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer, and believe we find our strength in our diversity. If you require any accommodation to assist you in the interview process, please submit this with your enquiry.
We offer a flexible, empathetic and highly collaborative working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of a career with a forward-thinking tech company committed to inclusion, we’d love to hear from you.