At Florence, we’re on a mission to be the number one tech provider for health and social care staffing.
Florence is one of the UK’s fastest-growing healthcare tech specialists, founded by an NHS doctor with an ambition to transform care with people-first technology. Our app empowers health and social care teams; helping thousands of nurses, carers and organisations take control of their work and learning every day.
With over 100,000 e-learners, 90,000 care professionals and 2,000 care organisations joining Florence since 2017, we’re growing even further after a successful $35m series B funding round in June 2022.
We are a growing team of 200+ with offices across the UK including Birmingham, Glasgow and London. The growth continues as we put Florence on the international map, kicking off with expanding to France and Canada. This is a really exciting time to be joining a fast growing, mission led company and be a part of a tech startup with a purpose.
Find out more about our mission to make care outstanding at www.florence.co.uk/about-us
We’re on the lookout for an enthusiastic and ambitious Onboarding Resoucer to support the Onboarding Team in providing an exceptional recruitment service to candidates applying for opportunities in healthcare.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great attention to detail
- High sense of urgency
- Excellent planning and organising skills
- Target and generate exceptional candidate base through advertising, job board searches referrals/ recommendations and social media
- Write advertising copy, update job boards and place recruitment adverts for specific roles in Healthcare.
- Shortlist candidates by obtaining and submitting background checks
- Conduct initial telephone screenings with applicants and potential candidates
- Working closely with the Onboarding team to ensure smooth onboarding for successful candidates
- 25 days holiday (pro-rata) + Bank holidays and holiday rollover / buy more holiday scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Learning budget with Learnerbly
- Private Healthcare
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity
- Standard pension contributions
- Opportunity to contribute to growth in an early-stage startup
- Fun, friendly and collaborative startup office environment
- Regular company and social outings
We promote an environment for our staff and app users that welcomes people from all backgrounds, ethnicities, races, religions, genders, sexual identities, abilities, and personal circumstances, in a spirit of inclusivity and belonging.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer, and believe we find our strength in our diversity. If you require any accommodation to assist you in the interview process, please submit this with your enquiry.
We offer a flexible, empathetic and highly collaborative working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of a career with a forward-thinking tech company committed to inclusion, we’d love to hear from you.