MindGym uses the latest behavioural science to transform the performance of companies and the lives of people who work in them. Most of FTSE100/S&P100 are clients and over 2 million professionals in 60 countries have taken part in a live Mind Gym experience, whilst many more have connected digitally.
We’re growing rapidly and have successfully floated on the London Stock Exchange. This is just the start. We have a bold vision to redefine how companies and individuals flourish, and so disrupt the market for behavioural change.
We have some big plans and ambitions for 2023 (and beyond), and to deliver on these we’re going to be growing our passionate, diverse and ambitious team of technologists to help make our mission a reality… If you’re determined to make a difference, voraciously curious and brimming with entrepreneurial spirit, we’d like to hear from you.
About the job
The data team sits at the heart of achieving our product strategy. Their goal is to help understand the business, optimise and automate the way it operates and capitalise on opportunities for new data products. This means a cross functional team of data scientists, data engineers, platform engineers and analysts.
As an data analyst a typical day on the job might include;
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organisation as part of a cross functional “mission team” to identify opportunities for leveraging data to drive business solutions.
- Undertake preprocessing of structured and unstructured data.
- Interrogate our data from multiple angles in order to spot problems & opportunities.
- Build, deploy and care for visualisations and dashboards that deliver valuable business insights.
- Follow lean and agile principles, maximising the work not done and only building what you need.
- Help us build a generative team culture with high co-operation, shared risks, encouraged bridging and blame free post-mortems.
- You love the idea of being a data analyst and have been taking concrete steps to get there
- Experience with BI tools (preferably PowerBI).
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit, can identify opportunities and take the initiative.
- You have keen analytical skills and an inquisitive nature
- You are great communication skills and a passion for learning new technologies
- Some programming experience (preferably R or Python)
- Some experience of data modelling techniques and query languages (e.g. SQL, pandas, R data.table)
- Some experience with data visualisation tools like matplotlib, ggplot, d3.js. that help to visually encode data
- 25 days annual leave
- Private medical insurance
- Critical life insurance
- Income protection
- Pension (5% company contribution)
- Travel insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Charity work (two days paid annually)
- Gym subsidy
- Yoga, mindfulness and massages
- Unlimited mental health support, 24/7 unlimited remote GP