‘Ambitious’, ‘innovative’, ‘highly product-focused’ - those are the words you’d hear if we were asked to describe our Engineering teams.
They focus on product, platform and the development of internal tools to bring the best experience to all of our customers.
Probably one of the most senior bunches of people in the company - on average, each one of our Engineers has over 7 years of experience!
- 6+ years of experience in building distributed applications and services
- Good Python knowledge (we also consider candidates with strong backend experience in other languages)
- Strong SQL experience
- Experience with message brokers (SQS/RabbitMQ/Kafka)
- Experience with at least one Python web framework (preferably AioHTTP)
- Experience with Docker
Nice to have:
- Experience of data pipelines building
- Experience with infrastructure as a code (e.g. Ansible/Terraform)
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Production experience with Cloud Services (AWS preferably)
What you'll be doing
You'll be responsible for:
- Server-side programming in Python.
- Polyglot persistence (we take the database that matches a particular case)
- API-first approach; UI comes second
- Distributed scalable environment
- Continuous Delivery
- Real-Life Big Data application
The salary for this position in Vilnius, Lithuania starts from 5700 € gross per month.